BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-15-2015, 07:15 PM   #1
Klayfish
Rep
Drives: '11 128i

128i as a fun daily driver for high mileage commute?

Hey gang! Wanted to get input from some 128i owners. In a nutshell, here's my rundown. I'm a car guy top to bottom...owned all kinds of cool stuff over the years, do amateur road racing, even work in auto insurance claims. I have an extremely busy life. My commute is 55 miles each way. In the morning, it's almost all 75-80mph highway cruising. Afternoon, it's 50% cruising, 50% bumper to bumper rush hour grind traffic. I also transport my kids too/from sports practices...football, lacrosse, cheer, etc... So I drive about 35k miles per year, maybe a bit more. With my life as crazy as it is here, I don't have time for a weekend toy, it would just sit. So I'm looking for the single car that can be both my daily commuter and something fun/engaging to drive.

I've always liked BMW, but never owned one. Have a lot of concerns with reliability. I just don't have the time to do a lot of work on cars and don't want to pay through the nose for repairs. But after doing the BMW High Performance Driving Experience at their Greer, SC plant, I'm hooked.

On those same lines of reliability, I'm trying to steer clear of turbo direct-injected motors. Hence why I'm not interested in the 135i, just the 128i.

So tell me a little about life with the 128i. Anyone use it for a high mileage commute? How has reliability been? That really concerns me.

My 3 kids are fairly young, ages 11 and 8 year old twins. My wife and I have a minivan, so I don't need the 128i to serve as daily kid hauler. But can it carry a few kids without much trouble? Anyone do it often?

How is the balance between ride and handling? Is it daily driver comfortable? I'd be looking for one with the Sport suspension, as I've heard the seats alone are worth the price.

The other car I'm considering is the '13 Honda Accord V6 6spd coupe. It's not as ridiculous of a comparison as it may seem. The Accord has 278hp, lots of luxury features, rock solid reliability, a big back seat and is very slick. But the one major downfall to me is that no matter how good it is, it's FWD and it can never match the feel and driving fun of a BMW. It's also a few grand more. If I had money and time for a toy, I'd probably go with the Honda. But since I don't, I'm very tempted to see how the 128i can serve as a high mileage daily commuter.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2015, 08:36 PM   #2
Pkaia524
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 128i 6MT coupe

Search my High Mileage 1ers thread for more info. I DD my E82 6MT 150 miles/day. I'd say on average 80% of the miles are 75 mph, the rest normal city traffic of 30-45 mph. Gas mileage is 30 mpg btw.

Last edited by Pkaia524; 11-15-2015 at 09:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2015, 08:38 PM   #3
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55 DCT

Turbo direct injected motors are freakin' awesome. By all means consider an N55. They're no less reliable than the N52. Also, FWD vs RWD is a pretty silly argument even if you push the car pretty hard. I drive like a maniac, have had a crap ton of fun in both and unless you want a little extra traction 0-60 you won't notice much difference unless you plan to powerslide the car. The newer Accords are pretty nice, and definitely a better value for your money.

Really, though, I'd recommend a Tesla if you can afford it.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2015, 08:44 PM   #4
Bimmer-Bob
!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 128i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klayfish View Post
Hey gang! Wanted to get input from some 128i owners. In a nutshell, here's my rundown. I'm a car guy top to bottom...owned all kinds of cool stuff over the years, do amateur road racing, even work in auto insurance claims. I have an extremely busy life. My commute is 55 miles each way. In the morning, it's almost all 75-80mph highway cruising. Afternoon, it's 50% cruising, 50% bumper to bumper rush hour grind traffic. I also transport my kids too/from sports practices...football, lacrosse, cheer, etc... So I drive about 35k miles per year, maybe a bit more. With my life as crazy as it is here, I don't have time for a weekend toy, it would just sit. So I'm looking for the single car that can be both my daily commuter and something fun/engaging to drive.

I've always liked BMW, but never owned one. Have a lot of concerns with reliability. I just don't have the time to do a lot of work on cars and don't want to pay through the nose for repairs. But after doing the BMW High Performance Driving Experience at their Greer, SC plant, I'm hooked.

On those same lines of reliability, I'm trying to steer clear of turbo direct-injected motors. Hence why I'm not interested in the 135i, just the 128i.

So tell me a little about life with the 128i. Anyone use it for a high mileage commute? How has reliability been? That really concerns me.

My 3 kids are fairly young, ages 11 and 8 year old twins. My wife and I have a minivan, so I don't need the 128i to serve as daily kid hauler. But can it carry a few kids without much trouble? Anyone do it often?

How is the balance between ride and handling? Is it daily driver comfortable? I'd be looking for one with the Sport suspension, as I've heard the seats alone are worth the price.

The other car I'm considering is the '13 Honda Accord V6 6spd coupe. It's not as ridiculous of a comparison as it may seem. The Accord has 278hp, lots of luxury features, rock solid reliability, a big back seat and is very slick. But the one major downfall to me is that no matter how good it is, it's FWD and it can never match the feel and driving fun of a BMW. It's also a few grand more. If I had money and time for a toy, I'd probably go with the Honda. But since I don't, I'm very tempted to see how the 128i can serve as a high mileage daily commuter.
My opinion is that, of course, the 128i could easily meet your needs as either a reliable daily driver/commuter, a weekend fun "toy," or both. There are many of us on this board driving 128i's and fulfilling all of those needs.

I personally have owned mine since new (took delivery in April 2010) and have had zero problems with reliability. In fact, the only money I have spent on the car has been in the way of regular preventive maintenance and (very optional, and largely dependent on your intended use and/or aesthetic leanings) performance modifications.

I would even say that there are many of us that have purchased 128i's as sort of a "compromise," thinking we were just buying more reliable, less performance-oriented BMWs to fill the daily driver role, but found that the car acquits itself very well as an impractical toy as well. I will say that, if your intent is to autocross or track the car, or even derive the most possible enjoyment as a weekend fair weather toy - the car is not ideal out of the box, and requires some modification. Again, this is really a function of how aggressively you want to build out the car (or not) and there are plenty of owners that are very satisfied with their cars in stock or near-stock trim.

I would recommend that, at a minimum, you find a car with manual transmission and the Sport or M-Sport package. The seats really are worth the cost of admission alone, and the suspension, while not perfect, is certainly an improvement over the non-sport variant.

Have you driven the car, though? I think impressions are so subjective that you really owe it to yourself to drive both the 128i and the Accord and see what feels right to you. Probably a few minutes behind the wheel of each will be enough to tell you which car suits your needs the best, and then you can put in the time it's going to take to find the "right" example of whichever car you've decided upon. Good luck!
Appreciate 2
      11-15-2015, 09:18 PM   #5
Pkaia524
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Other responses to your questions

1). I would never put three kids in my 128i. Very little room in the back, and your kids are only getting bigger. This would be a deal breaker for me.
2) The N51/52 is very reliable. I would avoid the N54/55 engine if you are concerned about reliability. If anyone wants to argue the point, just read the high mileage thread, separate the info between NA and turbo engines, and see where the number of problems fall out.
3) The stock car is just fine. If you want to spend $ on upgrades, go ahead. But you'll be better off spending the $ on maintenance.
4). The key to BMW reliability is to spend a lot of time/money on maintenance. Ignore the BMW maintenance schedule, follow Mike Miller's. But any Honda will require significantly less maintenance.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2015, 11:04 PM   #6
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
i think the 128i is GREAT for that role.

i don't have a 128i but i had a 135is before and now a 1M. i drive 60 miles each way every day in my 1M (120 miles a day). 73k miles on the car.....NO issues at all besides a HPFP failure which is covered by extended warranty on N54s through BMW. Original clutch......there is NO substitute for having a fun daily driver....by all means get the 128i i think it's great for that purpose! The most important car you have is the one you drive every single day.

don't listen to people banter about reliability. you get people like me saying 'no issues' and then you get people crying about all their problems. Follow the old school BMW maintenance schedule as mentioned above and do aggressive maintenance and all should be fine. These cars are definitely reliable.
Appreciate 1
      11-16-2015, 06:12 AM   #7
Klayfish
Rep

Thanks for the replies. Let me clarify a little, to help with some of the things posted.

Sure, a Tesla would be awesome, if I could afford one. But not even remotely close. I'm looking to spend $17-$20k max. I actually had a Nissan Leaf as a daily driver a few years back (had two Miata as weekend toys then). As a commuting appliance, I enjoyed the hell out of it. But it could never meet my commuting needs now, as its' range is 85 miles and I do 110+.

Definitely not interested in the 135i. They are unquestionably more trouble prone. Turbos are wear items. Direct injection has a long and well documented history of carbon build up. I don't want to deal with either of those. That's why I'm not really looking at cars like the Mazdaspeed3 or Focus ST. I've driven them both and love them, but don't want to deal with their needs. Yeah, yeah, I know...if that's the case then just buy a Honda. But there's probably a good compromise middle ground in here, and I'm hoping a 128i is that. Not quite Honda reliable, but not a diva either.

My car would see no track or autox duty. One of my hobbies, which is where much of my disposable income goes, is road course racing. I run in the 24 Hours of LeMons series, in fact I own a car...well truth be told it's a pick up truck. So my new car will be 100% devoted to commuting duties.

I've test driven the 128i and Accord coupe several times. Loved them both for different reasons. Not sure what other word to use to describe the Accord other than slick. It's just good at everything it does. And it's unbreakable. But, it's still based on a family sedan and so while it's fast and a competent handler, it's nowhere near as passionate to drive as the BMW. The BMW is just plain fun. Everything about it speaks to your driving senses. In 128i form, it's also $3-$4k less than the Accord. But it's smaller, and I'm not sure how practical it is for daily use.

How many of you carry kids in the car? Like I said, my wife has a minivan, so I wouldn't need to use my car for daily family transport. Truthfully, I'll spend 95% of the miles in the car alone. Typically, I carry the kids home from sports practice, which is about 6 miles. But I do that 4-5 times per week. Wondering how old that will get.

Also, what do you guys with the 128i typically spend on maintenance? I know a lot of that depends on how much you DIY. I'll do oil and brakes myself, and maybe anything else that's as simple as that, but don't have the time to more "complicated" things.

Last edited by Klayfish; 11-16-2015 at 06:18 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 07:02 AM   #8
Bimmer-Bob
!
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klayfish
Thanks for the replies. Let me clarify a little, to help with some of the things posted.

Sure, a Tesla would be awesome, if I could afford one. But not even remotely close. I'm looking to spend $17-$20k max. I actually had a Nissan Leaf as a daily driver a few years back (had two Miata as weekend toys then). As a commuting appliance, I enjoyed the hell out of it. But it could never meet my commuting needs now, as its' range is 85 miles and I do 110+.

Definitely not interested in the 135i. They are unquestionably more trouble prone. Turbos are wear items. Direct injection has a long and well documented history of carbon build up. I don't want to deal with either of those. That's why I'm not really looking at cars like the Mazdaspeed3 or Focus ST. I've driven them both and love them, but don't want to deal with their needs. Yeah, yeah, I know...if that's the case then just buy a Honda. But there's probably a good compromise middle ground in here, and I'm hoping a 128i is that. Not quite Honda reliable, but not a diva either.

My car would see no track or autox duty. One of my hobbies, which is where much of my disposable income goes, is road course racing. I run in the 24 Hours of LeMons series, in fact I own a car...well truth be told it's a pick up truck. So my new car will be 100% devoted to commuting duties.

I've test driven the 128i and Accord coupe several times. Loved them both for different reasons. Not sure what other word to use to describe the Accord other than slick. It's just good at everything it does. And it's unbreakable. But, it's still based on a family sedan and so while it's fast and a competent handler, it's nowhere near as passionate to drive as the BMW. The BMW is just plain fun. Everything about it speaks to your driving senses. In 128i form, it's also $3-$4k less than the Accord. But it's smaller, and I'm not sure how practical it is for daily use.

How many of you carry kids in the car? Like I said, my wife has a minivan, so I wouldn't need to use my car for daily family transport. Truthfully, I'll spend 95% of the miles in the car alone. Typically, I carry the kids home from sports practice, which is about 6 miles. But I do that 4-5 times per week. Wondering how old that will get.

Also, what do you guys with the 128i typically spend on maintenance? I know a lot of that depends on how much you DIY. I'll do oil and brakes myself, and maybe anything else that's as simple as that, but don't have the time to more "complicated" things.
How many kids are you talking about carrying at once? All 3?

I take my 6-year-old to school every day, but it's only a few blocks. And we'll occasionally go to the store together after school, maybe a couple of miles. But really, the distance is not the issue, it's more loading/unloading. At 6-years old it's certainly gotten much easier, but I still need to buckle his seat belt for him because he can't reach from his booster (it's kind of tucked far down).

All of this is to say that, really, it's not too big of a deal to take kids around, although it's certainly easier in our 4Runner (especially if I'm talking the 2-year-old as well), which tends to see most "family duty" as a result. But your 8-year-olds should have an easier time buckling in and you 11-year-old can probably ride in front (I think? Check local laws, lol.) so it will probably be pretty manageable for you. In terms of cabin space, I think it's fine. My wife and I took a 2-3 hour trip ( each way) with another couple once in my 128i when it was new, and everyone seemed fine. I've also very occasionally sat in the back seat of my own car and, while cozy, found it surprisingly comfy. I mean, I wouldn't want to do it every day, but a kid probably won't complain so long as you use the minivan for road trips.

I don't really see the advantage of the Accord in this situation. If you were talking about the sedan, I could see the argument, but the coupe is just as impractical as the 1er. And, while Honda knows a thing or two about driving dynamics and engine design, you've driven both and prefer the BMW as a driver's car. The Honda might have lower running costs - I've never had one, but the handful of Toyotas that have passed through our household have been practically free to own - still, I don't think the 128i is obscenely expensive to own. It does use 7qts of synthetic per oil change, OEM pads and rotors are not the cheapest (but brake jobs are much more expensive on the 135i). A good set of tires should last quite a while on a street-driven car (wont wear out the rears so fast as a 135i). What else is there, really? Brake fluid and coolant flushes every couple of years. Transmission fluid every 30k or 60k, depending on your source (bear in mind that transmission and coolant intervals are not dictated by BMW and are considered "lifetime fill;" in other words, you can go as crazy as you like on maintenance costs, but you certainly don't have to).

Really, it's not that expensive of a car. Most of my expenses have been the things I just outlined above, but even more so suspension and engine mods, sticky tires once a year, etc. Optional things the average street-driven car wouldn't need.
      11-16-2015, 07:30 AM   #9
Klayfish
Rep

It would be pretty rare for me to carry all 3 kids at once. I currently do it some, but that's because my current daily is a Chevy HHR. The HHR is a fantastic kid hauler, Costco runner, but not much fun. Anyway, when I typically carry all 3 at once, it's more by choice simply because the HHR can do it and it's a "beater", so I'll leave the van at home and take the HHR. Plus the HHR is a manual, so at least I've got that... When I "need" to carry the kids, it's typically one or two. Of course, with just one, it's really easy. None of the kids are in boosters. When it's two, it's usually my two boys as they'll both have sports practice at the same time. My wife drops them off and I will bring them home.

The appeal of the Honda is: it's a bit quicker, bulletproof, runs on regular unleaded (driving 120 miles per day, it can add up). While it's also a coupe, it's back seat is surprisingly big. But the buy in cost is much higher, and it lacks that feel. While the 128i has nowhere near the speed of the new M4 or M5...or even new M235...that I got to drive at BMWs' school, it has a very similar BMW driving "feel".
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 07:55 AM   #10
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Don't even think about an Accord. Get the Einser.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 08:42 AM   #11
blinded
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Quote:
...One of my hobbies, which is where much of my disposable income goes, is road course racing. I run in the 24 Hours of LeMons series, in fact I own a car...
I'm confused, our cars are only $500?

I have a two year old, so I'm in and out of the back seat every day. I wouldn't have my car if I had 3 kids. In a pinch, I'd want my car to be able to take wife and kids in my car, and there's not enough belts in and e82 to do that.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 08:45 AM   #12
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klayfish

buy the Accord. if you think the Accord is 'slick' you deserve an Accord. lol
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 10:49 AM   #13
Klayfish
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinded View Post
I'm confused, our cars are only $500?
Heh...the number of E30s and E36s running around the track is insane. Not to mention the number of times they blow by me...
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 11:25 AM   #14
850tgul
Captain
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4, F87 M2, F30 330xi, X3

Love my 128 as a DD. My commute is similar to yours with mostly highway miles. Over 18 months of ownership my 128 has proven to be very reliable, as has every BMW I have owned. Big thing with these cars is keeping up with the maintenance. You can't be aloof with that on a German car like you can with a Japanese car, it will come back to bite you in the ass. Stick to a Mike Miller type schedule and the N52 should treat you well.
Can't speak to the kid situation but sounds like it should work just as well as an accord coupe.
I would say you really need to get a 6 speed to get the full enjoyment out of the car, also sport seats as others have said.
Power is fine stock. I would tell you that if you like how the suspension performs stock, leave it alone. It's a rabbit hole of you start modding and isn't cheap to do right. I thought I could get away with just getting rid of the run flats but that quickly brought out the softness of the dampers and bushings. All in it cost about 2k to get the suspension sorted, and it was well worth it, but if you like how it rides stock, don't mess with it.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 11:32 AM   #15
Gray_Panther
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 128i

Get the 128i and throw the honda garbage out of your head. Seriously, who put that idea in there anyway?
I drive my little twin cousins (6 yrs old) in the backseat of my 128i 6MT often and they love it. The N51/52 is a strong engine. Look at all the E90's driving around!
      11-16-2015, 04:47 PM   #16
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

The Accord is going to be a better car, as mentioned before you do get a lot more for your money. Anyone who tells you a Honda is garbage has absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Honda makes really solid cars and besides a 128i is hardly "all that". Anyone who thinks a 128i is hot shit due to that badge must be hanging around some really low-end people, lol.

Also, Honda's V6 is stronger than the N52, and more reliable. Ha!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 04:50 PM   #17
Olgeezer1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 128i 6MT Sport Pkg. 18"

Garage List
You could not pick a better car for the requirements you describe above. Great driver in Sport Pack., 6MT form, very durable and reliable. There's really nothing comparable. As suggested above just follow a Mike Miller type schedule. Your problem is going to be finding one.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 06:23 PM   #18
Bimmer-Bob
!
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
The Accord is going to be a better car, as mentioned before you do get a lot more for your money. Anyone who tells you a Honda is garbage has absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Honda makes really solid cars and besides a 128i is hardly "all that". Anyone who thinks a 128i is hot shit due to that badge must be hanging around some really low-end people, lol.

Also, Honda's V6 is stronger than the N52, and more reliable. Ha!
"Better car" is totally subjective and dependent upon the criteria that one uses to define the term. Better in what way?

I do agree that trash talking Honda is silly. They make reliable cars and have certainly made more than a few that were noted to be fun to drive. The Accord coupe in V6 with manual tranny is generally well-regarded by the automotive press, and is pretty much the definition of a reliable, sporty commuter.

The 128i is no less special than the 135i, and it has nothing to do with the badge. And what does "hanging around some really low-end people" even mean? Elitist much, lol?

Sure, Honda's vee makes more power than the N52. But then, an inline six is inherently smoother, the engine is routinely rated as a "gem" by reviewers, and the Accord's extra power is largely cancelled out by its extra weight.

But who even cares? It's not about stoplight racing. The OP asked for opinions on the two cars (and explicitly ruled out the 135i) but you seem to want to go out of your way to bash the 128i and even promote the 135i. Really weird, frankly.

Last edited by Bimmer-Bob; 11-16-2015 at 06:29 PM..
Appreciate 1
      11-16-2015, 07:24 PM   #19
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

What I mean about the badge is it's really silly to think a low-end bimmer like a 128 or 135 (mine is no more special than a 128) carries status. Yet, that's exactly what sells a TON of BMWs. It's something I've yet to wrap my head around, and I don't mean to come off as an elitist.

As far as the engines go, my intent was to defend direct injection turbos as a technology category that's not inherently unreliable, and has some pretty awesome benefits. I've been driving DI cars since early 08 and while there are lots of issues, things aren't as bad now as the reputation a few unfortunate engines / components gave the entire tech. The OP didn't bite and I didn't repeat the suggestion.

By "better car" I mean the Accord will give you more for your money and will probably be more reliable.
Appreciate 1
      11-16-2015, 07:30 PM   #20
Klayfish
Rep

Bob,
You've nailed it exactly. I agree it's silly to trash Honda. You may not have to like what they build, but if you're into cars, you have to respect what they do. In 4 door, 4 cyl, automatic LX trim, the Accord is the "transportation appliance" most people see it as. Then I decided to go test drive a '13 V6 6spd and it instantly changed my opinion. Just like most of the auto magazines, I was incredibly impressed by it. It does everything very well.

That said, it will never have the pure driving experience the 128i offers. I've owned and driven all kinds of sports cars, and the BMW has a feel with the best of them. Even though I've had some high powered monsters, one of my best driving cars were my Miatas and the BMW has a similar raw driving fun feel.

What do you 128i guys spend per year on maintenance? As I mentioned, I'll DIY oil, filter and brake pad stuff, but anything else will go to an independent mechanic.

So it's why I'm so torn. The Accord is a great car, I agree it's the standard of sporty reliable commuters. But "sporty" is a lot different than an outright sports coupe, which is what I see the 128i as.

Wind Beezes,
Turbo DI is a very impressive technology. I owned a Mini Cooper S, and have always wanted a Mazdaspeed3. But no manufacturer has yet to be able to come up with a solution for carbon build up. And turbos need additional care/maintenance. Given how much I drive, I'd prefer good 'ol port injection which is much less trouble prone. If I drove less, I'd be all over a turbo DI....so many awesome choices in that category. I don't care about the badge on the outside, I'd drive a Yugo if it were super fun.
Appreciate 1
      11-16-2015, 09:14 PM   #21
Ed P
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 Z4 Sdrive28i

When my kids were little I had a Nissan 240SX. Wife had a minivan. Kind of a PITA when dealing with both kids, and that was just 2. If I was in your shoes, I'd be looking at a 4-door. Why not a lightly-used 328i? It will feel a lot like a 128i, but will have 4 doors. Easier to find a good one too.

... gone but never forgotten ...
2013 135i M-Sport
Mineral Gray over Oyster Boston Leather
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 08:45 PM   #22
Pkaia524
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:

To answer your question on maintenance costs:

Bought my 128i 6MT in Nov 2011 with 35,000 miles. Currently at 173,000 miles. Here are my maintenance costs per calendar year:

2011 - $257
2012 - $648
2013 - $2008
2014 - $5167
2015 - $2923

I would say 80% of the costs are parts/fluids. Most work performed DIY.

BTW, here are costs per mile:

Fuel - 10.1 cents
Maintenance/repairs - 8 cents
Depreciation - 11.8 cents

Here's the maintenance performed.

Oil & Filter 35,573 37,741 45,577 52,889
60,361 67,894 75,201 82,527
90,086 97,842 105,363 112,424
120,264 127,476 135,166 142,712
149,841 157,032 163,820 171,069

Diff Fluid 36,011 60,361 91,384 128,308
Air Filter 36,406 48,644 73,037 99,076
127,400 157,032
Gearbox Fluid 36,886 69,879 98,243 128,308
Brake Fluid March-10 December-11 Sep-13 Nov-15
Coolant November-11 41,395 90,086 120,269
Power steering 36K/46K 64,010 90,895 98,243
118,992 134,707 159,373 172,702

Plugs, Coils, Belt 58,664 120,269
O2 Sensor 164,684
Cabin Air filter 28,515 36,007 60,361 75,178
98,243 118,992 142,712 164,342

Last edited by Pkaia524; 11-17-2015 at 08:52 PM..
Appreciate 0