BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-03-2017, 01:09 PM   #23
Suprgnat
Unicorn Rider
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i LMB 6MT Slicktop

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA08 View Post
Suprgnat have you been able to install the AKG selector rod and shifter arm bushings? I would love to get your impressions on them as I'll be doing a shifter refresh soon as well
Soon. Very soon. Probably the weekend of 14 October.

I've been busy fixing up my garage, making it a little more friendly for winter work and restoring the Healey. Better (real) insulation on the garage door, better organized in general, quieter work space, a heater. I'm picking up a new compressor after work. It should be a lot quieter. Also a new, quieter shop vac that will take an exhaust diffusor is coming soon.
      10-04-2017, 09:45 AM   #24
VA08
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i 6MT MSport Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprgnat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA08 View Post
Suprgnat have you been able to install the AKG selector rod and shifter arm bushings? I would love to get your impressions on them as I'll be doing a shifter refresh soon as well
Soon. Very soon. Probably the weekend of 14 October.

I've been busy fixing up my garage, making it a little more friendly for winter work and restoring the Healey. Better (real) insulation on the garage door, better organized in general, quieter work space, a heater. I'm picking up a new compressor after work. It should be a lot quieter. Also a new, quieter shop vac that will take an exhaust diffusor is coming soon.
Nice! Nothing like a clean, comfortable work space and some new tools. Hope you?re able to get that new shifter and components on soon
Appreciate 0