BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
InfiniteJest
Rep
Drives: 135i

Thumbs up BMW of Athens (Georgia)

I just took delivery of my 135 from BMW Athens.

I called them, asked if they could beat my previous best price and they didn't hesitate. We agreed on the price with no fees added in, they ordered the car.

Now here is where the service was great-Since I do not live in Athens, the logistics on picking up the car were difficult for me. I spoke with the GM, SM, and my CA and all were doing everything they could to help me out. They ended up delivering the car to me in Augusta from Athens, then took the car I was driving to Atlanta for me and brought the paperwork to my loan cosigner. The paperwork took 5 minutes here and they were on their way.

My only complaint was the number we agreed on wasnt the number on the contract-it was off by 250$. However, they immediately apologized and a check for the differences is already in the mail.

A+ experience.

-IJ
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 02:50 AM   #2
polljimmy
Rep
Drives: BMW

RE : BMW of Athens (Georgia)

Hey, you are right when you get previous best price and they didn't hesitate. So, they are able to agree.
when they immedialtely apologized then check all.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
Howzer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 430i

Ordered my 2012 128i from these guys, super easy to work with, great deal, and gave me a loaner car for a month while mine was being shipped over! I live in Charlotte and made the drive down there and will gladly again for that kind of service! Hendrick here locally think their cars are gold, their service dept is nice though.
Appreciate 0