BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #23
COBB Tuning
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

We hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! It's time for First Thursday- September 2012!

Wash your car and come join us for good company and refreshments! The weather has been cooperating so far this year, but you all know it's about to get cold and wet!

The COBB Tuning Surgeline staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about your current or future project. Don't forget that we'll also be offering our First Thursday 10% discount on COBB Tuning products!

We'll also be raffling off a few small items for September! Maybe a few t-shirts, shift knob or two, battery tie downs We'll see what we come up with!

As usual, everyone is welcome at First Thursday. Bring, your wife and dog or your neighbor who kinda sorta likes cars! Our customers usually bring out some cars that are really great to check out!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #24
COBB Tuning
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

It always sneaks up on us! First Thursday is here again! October Edition!

We'd love to welcome everyone out for another fantastic First Thursday! The weather has been great to us this year, so unlike what we typically see in the NW. This will probably be the last First Thursday before we're immersed in total darkness for a few months.

We'll be offering up our normal 10% First Thursday Discount on COBB Tuning Products. First Thursday is the perfect time to pick up that intake or downpipe you've been holdin
g out on.

Those 12 month punch cards are slowly trickling in too! Are you at 12 consecutive months? We'll make sure to take good care of you

We'll also have another small raffle! Win a t-shirt or some other small COBB Tuning Products! Maybe one of our new license plate deletes? Or perhaps a battery tie down? We'll just have to wait and see!

Bring the family and friends! Everyone is more than welcome at our events. Whether you drive a Subaru or an Audi, we all love cars and have that in common

We're looking forward to seeing you on Thursday evening!
Appreciate 0