BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-17-2014, 11:44 PM   #1
NihonX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 VO 1M

Need a mod installer? (NorCal - Bay Area)

I am looking to make a few extra bucks since I have a little extra time on my hands. If anyone is looking to install any mods for their BMWs in the near future and don't want to do it themselves, I am your man.
I have all my own tools and can do pretty much most installations to include tune, exhaust, intercooler, intakes, chargepipes, etc. I also can install parts in under the time that most "professional" shops quote at as well as charging a lot less for labor.

Please consider if you have any projects you want help with!

I am located in Antioch, California but can travel up to 50 miles if you are willing to take care of gas.

Last edited by NihonX; 06-18-2014 at 12:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2014, 06:30 PM   #2
lazyd0c
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 G06/ '17 f87 6MT

awesome! are you in the bay area FB group yet? I believe there are plans for meet ups soon..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
NihonX
Captain
United_States
Rep

I don't have Facebook.
      06-20-2014, 01:09 AM   #4
sickbutalive
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 Jet Black 135i

Could you do an interior swap? I've got (nearly) all the pieces already to swap out my grey interior to the anth. black. I've been considering doing it myself, and been studying any DIY to get prepped, but I'd much rather have someone that's got more experience, especially with the sunroof glass removal.

Let me know what you think. I can help, willing to pay gas and extra for your time as I live a ways away.
KW Var. 1, AR Catted DP's, AA Strut Brace, Berk Cat Back, aFe DCI, Cobb V3, Rieger Matte Black Diffuser + Front Bumper, LED side markers, ER FMIC + Oil Cooler + Charge Pipe and SS Brake Lines, Turbosmart Kompact Diverter Pipe, R1 Slotted Rotors, Performance Spoiler, Blackline LCI Taillights, Tint, EAS H8 LED Angel Eyes, All Weather Mats, Splash Guards, Bimmian Interior LED's, BMW Performance Parts, M3 Front Sway
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2014, 11:27 AM   #5
1mang
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

Do you do maintenance items as well? I would do it myself but I am too lazy (spark plugs, trans fluid flush, diff fluid flush, brake flush, coolant, etc.)
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #6
NihonX
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickbutalive View Post
Could you do an interior swap? I've got (nearly) all the pieces already to swap out my grey interior to the anth. black. I've been considering doing it myself, and been studying any DIY to get prepped, but I'd much rather have someone that's got more experience, especially with the sunroof glass removal.

Let me know what you think. I can help, willing to pay gas and extra for your time as I live a ways away.
I don't have any interior removal tools. I wouldn't be comfortable trying to use a screw driver to pop bits out.
      06-23-2014, 02:13 PM   #7
NihonX
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mang View Post
Do you do maintenance items as well? I would do it myself but I am too lazy (spark plugs, trans fluid flush, diff fluid flush, brake flush, coolant, etc.)
I've done everything before minus the spark plugs, which mine are overdue, actually. I don't have the tools at the moment but I may have them after July 4th weekend.
      07-25-2014, 10:17 AM   #8
sickbutalive
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 Jet Black 135i

Out of curiosity, I've been thinking of getting a few things for maintenance as well, plugs, coils, fluid flushes, etc... are you still into making a little extra money? I probably won't have time to get anything done for a few weeks, but thought I'd check in and find out what you'd be willing to do?

Also, any chance you do suspension work?
KW Var. 1, AR Catted DP's, AA Strut Brace, Berk Cat Back, aFe DCI, Cobb V3, Rieger Matte Black Diffuser + Front Bumper, LED side markers, ER FMIC + Oil Cooler + Charge Pipe and SS Brake Lines, Turbosmart Kompact Diverter Pipe, R1 Slotted Rotors, Performance Spoiler, Blackline LCI Taillights, Tint, EAS H8 LED Angel Eyes, All Weather Mats, Splash Guards, Bimmian Interior LED's, BMW Performance Parts, M3 Front Sway
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 07:35 PM   #9
NihonX
Captain
United_States
Rep

Oh man, I forgot to update this. I just recently picked up a second job and won't have time for anything but sleep. I still never got around to working on my own car as of today.
Sorry about that!