BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #67
ML
Change for a Nickle?
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3, Mazda truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Didn't really go through the photos yet, just put them all up, so don't mind when I'm shooting into the sun....
Cars and Coffee Pics 3/15
Thanks!
      03-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #68
windmaker
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128 Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugennosora View Post
sent you a invite
did you add me on AIM?
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #69
amybang
... and Orca too!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i Convertible (AW/CR)

What the hell were we all pointing at?!

amy!
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #70
Rachel
Dangerous Curves
United_States
Rep
Drives: better than the boys ;)

Garage List
2011 Ducati 848EVO  [0.00]
2008 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybang View Post
What the hell were we all pointing at?!

amy!
To where the Dunkin Donuts was
      03-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #71
lizak187
Lizak187
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 bmw 325ci/2008m3 coup

Aweome pics !!!...Nice seeing all you guys.....i may drive the m3 but i think im slowly becoming a 1 fanatic at heart lol
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #72
UsualSuspect
Lieutenant General ***
United_States
Rep
Drives: this way and that way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
To where the Dunkin Donuts was
Great pics! It was great to put a face with your name.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 11:35 PM   #73
55fanatic
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 03 Carbon Black M3

Just a coupe notes from Sam and myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin_Pete View Post
Seriously? WOW… I’m just BLOWN AWAY at the turn out for this event… I have been trying to figure out what to write to everyone and I’m just flat out speechless. The event was a HUGE success because every one of you who came out. The showing was crazy… from the F430s and Maserati to the VW with the checkerboard hood (dunno who you were, but I like it) to the two NSXs that up till today, I had never seen in person… and all the crazy Subarus(love the sound of a boxer engine)… and the Mazda group who had there **** together at 8am at the movie theatre(I’m impressed how you all were so organized)… you guys made the event happen… Me and Sam just filled in all the details to support it.

Other then a few incidents that I spoke to the officer on detail about, everyone behaved. The lot and garage were left fairly clean and I’m pretty sure everyone enjoyed themselves. I apologize if I didn’t get to meet or talk to everyone… I was spinning in circles bouncing from person to person. We are going to try and get a photo gallery posted up on Yuppieracing.net of the event. And in the coming week or so, will be announcing our events for the next couple months… Events include a Detail Day(seminar), Cars and Coffee, the beginning of AUTOX season and hopefully a descent gathering of cars for Hot Import Nights.

Really, thank you ALL again, and hope to see everyone at the next event!!!

-Pete
Yuppieracing.net
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monabaker
I just wanted to personally thank everyone who came out for Cars & Coffee 2.0. The weather couldn't have worked out better, and the turnout was even larger than expected! Special thanks to Ginny, manager of Dunkin' Donuts. Special thanks to Bill Cummings, Cummings Property, and Cummings employees. Special thanks to the Woburn Police Dept., who were very cool, and even tolerant of some slight misbehavior inside the garage.

Very big special thanks to my counterpart and co-organizer, Mr. Peter Ladas, of yuppieracing.net. Today would not have been possible without all your hard work sir. The Beantown Sound and I look forward to planning many more successful events together with you down the road.

Everyone else...Stay tuned closely! Pete and I have some big ideas in the works for this Spring/Summer. I'd encourage everyone to register on yuppieracing.net where a calendar of events will soon be available! It was great to see some old friends, and make some new ones. See everybody again soon!

Samuel C. Lurie - Owner/President
The Beantown Sound - Professional Disc Jockey Services
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #74
BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
One takeaway probably is that we should get there a little earlier next time so we can all park together.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #75
Call
Call
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i, 08 & 07 X5, 05 MCSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizak187 View Post
Aweome pics !!!...Nice seeing all you guys.....i may drive the m3 but i think im slowly becoming a 1 fanatic at heart lol
Get a ONE and then you can be a 1ADDICT instead of a fanatic

Call