BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-24-2014, 04:10 PM   #1
deadmn1337
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 EB 435i

Crystal Lake Cruise 3/2/14

Hey guys,

Trying to put together a short cruise. Below is a link to the map of the cruise I'm trying to do.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...e1a794c3&msa=0

As you can see there will be two meeting places to accommodate the most amount of people. The first meeting place will be Portola Coffee Lab in Costa Mesa. We will meet between 7.30am and 8am. Planning to leave by 8am to drive to the next meeting location.

The second meeting location is Parking Lot F at the Azusa Pacific University west campus. Should take 45 min to get there from the first location. If you are planning to meet up with us at this location please gather between 8.30am and 9am. I would like to leave the lot around 9am to head up the canyon.

At the top of the canyon is a small general store that has a kitchen that serves sandwiches, burgers, breakfast burritos, etc. Plan is to drive up, take a break/grab some food, then drive back down. I will be bringing my DSLR camera along so we can get pictures at each spot and can even stop along the canyon for some good shots if anyone wants any.

Please obey all traffic laws on this cruise. We will driving no faster the speed limit so if you want to push your car this isn't the cruise for you. No burnouts, loud music, high revving, etc. in any of the meet up locations. 2-way radios aren't needed but I will have a set so you are welcome to bring one if you have one.

All cars are welcome to this cruise.
Appreciate 0