BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-09-2008, 05:38 PM   #23
ScullyD
Senior 1Addict
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [0.00]
2022 BMW iX  [0.00]
Thats looks phenomenal, we can only hope the 135i looks that good in Sedona.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2008, 09:34 PM   #24
PB07NOVA
Private
Rep
Drives: 328iT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjovic View Post
This Color is starting to grow on me. Although I don't think I would ever go for it, I am starting to see how other can. Sedona Red with Lemon Interior would be off the hook!

Here is a down a dirty P-Chop to cleanse the palette a bit.

Sedona Red metallic with Lemon Boston leather....that's what I ordered!

I've never seen Sedona in person, and when I first saw this thread, I was very surprised, because these photos bear little resemblance to any others of Sedona I've ever seen. Can't say I was wild about it either, but after viewing it again and seeing your note, it's really growing on me and I'm pleased with my choice.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2008, 01:46 AM   #25
SA135i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
Thats looks phenomenal, we can only hope the 135i looks that good in Sedona.
The 135 looks the same as that colour wise, but is also a lot smaller than the 3 coupe.
"But don't be surprised if you completely forget about your passengers when driving this car. You will be mesmerised by the feel of the fat, well-weighted steering wheel in your hands, the sound from the specially tuned exhaust, and the in-gear acceleration that will have you grinning like a loon...." TopCar magazine (SA)
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2008, 01:50 AM   #26
SA135i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR08NOVA View Post
Sedona Red metallic with Lemon Boston leather....that's what I ordered!

I've never seen Sedona in person, and when I first saw this thread, I was very surprised, because these photos bear little resemblance to any others of Sedona I've ever seen. Can't say I was wild about it either, but after viewing it again and seeing your note, it's really growing on me and I'm pleased with my choice.
Well done on having the courage to make a bold decision. Sedona is going to be the colour for the next cult car.
"But don't be surprised if you completely forget about your passengers when driving this car. You will be mesmerised by the feel of the fat, well-weighted steering wheel in your hands, the sound from the specially tuned exhaust, and the in-gear acceleration that will have you grinning like a loon...." TopCar magazine (SA)
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2008, 08:25 AM   #27
PB07NOVA
Private
Rep
Drives: 328iT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA135i View Post
Well done on having the courage to make a bold decision. Sedona is going to be the colour for the next cult car.
I have followed the posts regarding your choice of Sedona Red, and I think you're right: it will be bold, and I love it. My E46 M3 was Phoenix Yellow and it was fun to own because it was so different, so distinctive. Too many black, silver, and white BMWs. You see yourself coming and going constantly.

I think color scares a lot of people, not because they don't like it, but because they're not used to it. They kind of like it, but they don't have the courage to choose it themselves. My home is full of color; there is literally no wall (nor many ceilings) without it. When I walk into a home with all white walls, it looks to me like it's still under construction. So boring, so dull.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2008, 01:35 PM   #28
SpeedFrq
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

i wish it was the same red as my sig pic
      02-11-2008, 07:50 AM   #29
SA135i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR08NOVA View Post
I have followed the posts regarding your choice of Sedona Red, and I think you're right: it will be bold, and I love it. My E46 M3 was Phoenix Yellow and it was fun to own because it was so different, so distinctive. Too many black, silver, and white BMWs. You see yourself coming and going constantly.

I think color scares a lot of people, not because they don't like it, but because they're not used to it. They kind of like it, but they don't have the courage to choose it themselves. My home is full of color; there is literally no wall (nor many ceilings) without it. When I walk into a home with all white walls, it looks to me like it's still under construction. So boring, so dull.
Yes, just imagine a world without colour, it would be all black and white. Mind you that sounds like most of the cars ordered here LOL :biggrin::wink:
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 01:53 AM   #30
1ToBeOn2Wheels
Freude am Fahren
United_States
Rep
Drives: B9 Audi S5 Coupe

I wonder if they new that was the official 1-series flagship color when they Individual-spec'd it.
Appreciate 0