BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-05-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
kaitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: The Dark Side VAG TDI Biturbo

Rant Alert!! BMW owners are good drivers?

Hi Guys,

I'm just creating an open thread discussion, What are generally consensus think of drivers of different car brands?

Just for shits and giggles(Example)
BMW= Good drivers car enthusiast. But after yesterday probably I think some BMW owners think they drive well
Mercedes= People with money and yet know about cars
Audi=People that likes luxury but knows nothing much about cars?

From what I've experience yesterday, I was driving on Victoria Road on the speed limit and in my rear mirror I could see a BMW creeping up closer and then after passing me(3 lanes) he drove to the speed limit which means that I'm currently now situated at his blind spot(Which bothers me so I slows down abit to be out of his blind spot) as some of you would know how narrow victoria road can be. We were approaching a bend and something tells me that he would eat into my lane as we were turning, true enough he did,not 1 bend only but 2 bends. He was driving 428I with number plate CVO18S

Sorry this is just me ranting!
Now: BMW X5 F15 M50d
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2014, 06:48 PM   #2
Nugget
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring, GR Supra GTS

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Appreciate 0