BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-04-2014, 02:01 AM   #1
calbear98
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 135i coupe

WTB: set of 261m wheels in SF Bay Area / NorCal

Looking for a set of 261m wheels in excellent condition.
Local seller in SF Bay Area / NorCal only.

Let me know if you have a set to get rid of.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #2
Clovef
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i DCT

I have a set I would like to get rid of but there are a couple "ifs" that I am not sure would interest you. First, they would need to be shipped half way across the country. Second, I hit a long bolt with one of my rear wheels. It actually went through and scrapped the inside of the wheel. When I took the tire off I could feel a small small bump on the outside of where the bolt hit. It probably would have been fine to drive on but I wanted new wheels anyways so I just used it as an excuse to get a new set. I would bet it could be repaired to. I don't think it is out of balance or anything that major. If you want, I would let them go pretty cheap. Let me know if you want pictures. The wheels are in good shape other than the described. A little minor rash that can't be seen unless up close and that could be easily repaired.
2011 BMW 135i DCT M Sport, black sapphire metallic,Coral red tint, black line tail lights, back grils, BMW Performance spoiler, Apex ARC8, 235/265 Dunlop ZIIs, Ohlins coilovers w/ Swift springs, M3 front bits, Whiteline rear sub frame bushings, Vorshlag camber plates, Stoptech pads, stud conversion, spacers, bms intake
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2014, 01:29 PM   #3
calbear98
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 135i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovef View Post
I have a set I would like to get rid of but there are a couple "ifs" that I am not sure would interest you. First, they would need to be shipped half way across the country. Second, I hit a long bolt with one of my rear wheels. It actually went through and scrapped the inside of the wheel. When I took the tire off I could feel a small small bump on the outside of where the bolt hit. It probably would have been fine to drive on but I wanted new wheels anyways so I just used it as an excuse to get a new set. I would bet it could be repaired to. I don't think it is out of balance or anything that major. If you want, I would let them go pretty cheap. Let me know if you want pictures. The wheels are in good shape other than the described. A little minor rash that can't be seen unless up close and that could be easily repaired.
Not ideal but I'll send you a PM
Appreciate 0