RaptorKTM
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1 M  [0.00]
Clear Bra Review

Just went to Lucci Elite in Orange County. They performed a full front end clear bra that covered, full hood, bumper, fenders, headlights, mirrors, inside door handles. They use the new Xpel material. First off in regards to Lucci Elite, they are beyond top notch service, left my vehicle there, was given a loaner vehicle for the time period it took to complete the vehicle. They include in the price a full Lucci Elite Paint Correction/Detail. The value is huge. In most my past vehicles I have used the 3m Venture shield product and have been pretty happy with it honestly. So the bar was already pretty high. With some doubts Xpel proved me wrong. There product aside from being a self healing material, has absolutely no affect on the colors appearance of the car. The orange peel is literally non existent. However when looking directly at the applied material and the paint not covered right next to it, there is a slight hint of dullness but that is going to be expected with any clear bra but no question a better product then the 3M. Overall I am extremely happy with the turn out and with the xpel product. I cant say enough good things about lucci elite. They really do amazing work and are worth the money. I will be posting a full write up of the work done with a lot of photographs that Lucci took during the process. Will be posting next week.

Visit Lucci Elite @ http://luccielite.com/ ask for Jimmy
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
ESC OFF
Major
Rep
Drives: 1M, CaymanS, 914, 500 Abarth

Are there any issues with covering the headlights, like heat build-up?
      11-25-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
MusclezMarinara
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: VALNCYA

Garage List
My 3M clear bra shows no difference in paint at all, 3Ms still the best I guess
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2011, 09:51 AM   #4
Vrumpkin
Seymour J. Vrumpkin
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusclezMarinara View Post
My 3M clear bra shows no difference in paint at all, 3Ms still the best I guess
^ Just checked out your website, supplements and gear for the 1M? I think im in heaven Seriously though wheres that Myofusion at I just ran out!!!

Excuse me all I must head to BMW Manhattan to pick up my 1M... its been a long road, today is the day!
Appreciate 0