BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-14-2009, 07:23 AM   #23
1an G
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Renting

Well I E-Mailed the guy who is in charge of renting and this is what he sent back:

We offer track rentals for weekdays Monday-Thursday for $3500, Friday's are $4000 with Saturday and Sunday's at $6500 per day. This is for the track only. Ambulance with EMT's is required by the state police and we can provide them for $500. We can also provide instructors for $250 for the day as well as corner workers for $125.

You will need to have your club members instructed either before or during the rental. We offer instruction on our open track days which are listed on our web site. This may also be a better option for your group. The cost of our open track days are $225 for your first event and $125 for every event after. The $225 includes all fees and instructor. I can have up to 15 members in one run group together. This is a cheaper option for groups of 15 or less. Once you all complete that first day you can come back whenever we have open track time and run for $125. Again with the open track time I can put you in the same run group together.

Let me know if I can help, our next open track day is Friday the 24th of April.

Chris Winter
Raceway Park
Road Course Director
      04-14-2009, 08:53 AM   #24
gtaday51
gone but not forgotten
United_States
Rep
Drives: gone 135 - Hello 1M!

Too bad weekends are so expensive. I cant start weekdays until im out of school.
      04-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #25
e82mon
The Ice Cream Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1an G View Post
Well I E-Mailed the guy who is in charge of renting and this is what he sent back:

We offer track rentals for weekdays Monday-Thursday for $3500, Friday's are $4000 with Saturday and Sunday's at $6500 per day. This is for the track only. Ambulance with EMT's is required by the state police and we can provide them for $500. We can also provide instructors for $250 for the day as well as corner workers for $125.

You will need to have your club members instructed either before or during the rental. We offer instruction on our open track days which are listed on our web site. This may also be a better option for your group. The cost of our open track days are $225 for your first event and $125 for every event after. The $225 includes all fees and instructor. I can have up to 15 members in one run group together. This is a cheaper option for groups of 15 or less. Once you all complete that first day you can come back whenever we have open track time and run for $125. Again with the open track time I can put you in the same run group together.

Let me know if I can help, our next open track day is Friday the 24th of April.

Chris Winter
Raceway Park
Road Course Director
hey chris i think i've talked to you through email about this, it sounds great, i think im gonna definetley do the roadcoarse instruction day thing on may 25 (memorial day i think)... is any1 else goin with their 1er?
Appreciate 0