BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-27-2010, 08:44 AM   #1
Esmallstii
Systematic Chaos
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Where did Maddad go?

Ive been waiting to see the New Double walled tips for the Maddad Whisper Exhaust. They are not posted on their website as of yet.
PM'd Maddad with my e-mail a while ago so they could send me some pics,..haven't heard back.
Anyone got this set-up yet?
Im waiting to pull the trigger on the Whisper axle back, but want to see the new tips first. Hopefully mounted on a 135i so I can make sure they dont stick out too much.
(Proper fit)
BSM/Coral red/Sp pkg/Cft access/Htd seats/BMW Performance Pedals, Spoiler, & Rotors/18" VMR V710's/Hankook Ventus/Cool Carbon Pads ."The 135i's engine sound is so ferocious and bittersweet, so carnal and wicked, somebody ought to name a heavy-metal band after it: Velvet Chain Saw."
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
AZ135
REALTOR
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Jag XF Supercharged

+1

I'm waiting for the street series exhaust and there's been nothing posted for a couple of weeks. I'm ready to pull the trigger as soon as it comes out.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
maddad
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmallstii View Post
Ive been waiting to see the New Double walled tips for the Maddad Whisper Exhaust. They are not posted on their website as of yet.
PM'd Maddad with my e-mail a while ago so they could send me some pics,..haven't heard back.
Anyone got this set-up yet?
Im waiting to pull the trigger on the Whisper axle back, but want to see the new tips first. Hopefully mounted on a 135i so I can make sure they dont stick out too much.
(Proper fit)
I was off the forum for a bit. When things get extra hectic I sometimes don't get out to the forums as much. I just responded to PMs. Our latest production build is a couple weeks late. I was hoping to have some new units a couple weeks ago. Righ now the latest run is scheduled Thursday/Friday this week unless the schedule somehow gets pushed out again..which I hope it does not. We've got a number of back orders waiting to ship and hopefully they will be shipping end of this week.

I have no idea where I filed away some of the install pics I had of the Street series wich has the doubled walled tips. If I happen to find them before end of the week I'll post them here.

R.
      04-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
Esmallstii
Systematic Chaos
Rep

I'm looking for pics the Whisper Exhaust w/ the Double walled tips.
Here is the link to your previous street Series post--->
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...+street+series
Will the Whisper have the double walled Resonated tips from the street series? Dont think the Whisper will need resonated tips though.
(Please say they will look something like these )-->
Attached Images

BSM/Coral red/Sp pkg/Cft access/Htd seats/BMW Performance Pedals, Spoiler, & Rotors/18" VMR V710's/Hankook Ventus/Cool Carbon Pads ."The 135i's engine sound is so ferocious and bittersweet, so carnal and wicked, somebody ought to name a heavy-metal band after it: Velvet Chain Saw."
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
maddad
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmallstii View Post
I'm looking for pics the Whisper Exhaust w/ the Double walled tips.
Here is the link to your previous street Series post--->
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...+street+series
Will the Whisper have the double walled Resonated tips from the street series? Dont think the Whisper will need resonated tips though.
(Please say they will look something like these )-->
Yes the tips are pretty much like those pictured(and the ones on the Street Series) but no they are no resonated...they don't need it. We wouldn't want to make the Whisper any quieter

The latest production run is being help up by our exhaust hanger supplier. We use a very specific hanger ends and we're waiting for a shipment to be delivered. I was hoping to have units in customers hands by now.

R.
      04-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #6
Esmallstii
Systematic Chaos
Rep

Thanks for the update,...
Cant wait to see the finished product. Seems to be exactly what Im looking for.
Appreciate 0