BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-09-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
Walter K
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 128i (white)

1M replica bumper fog lights install

Has anyone successfully installed the fog lights on a 128i? I ordered from ModBrgn and everything is on nicely except for securing the fog lights. Is there a tutorial or schematic for this showing which parts are used for this? There is no parts list with the packaging so there's no way to tell if a piece is missing. Any help would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2014, 05:02 PM   #2
fastdrivingjr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ducati 749

The bracket is built into the bumper, the fog slide into place, they're tightened from the inside of the bumper, then the fog grill covers everything up... i got a bumper that's pretty much the same thing different company
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
Walter K
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 128i (white)

My installer got a hold of the supplier and there was an error in the packaging and they're sending over new fog lights. The crazy thing is that there is no parts list to check and the vendor thinks everything should be there so the error is on the installer. The part should be in on Monday so hopefully I'll be good to go.
Appreciate 0