BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #23
Lester
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives:

It is there so they didn't have to put in a center seat belt. They don't care what you put in there, but you could put sunglasses, a cell phone or mp3 player, chewing gum, mints or lotion.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #24
EspressoBoy
1addict, and proud
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 08

I was told ppl in USA use their skibag is for the guns...lol (not the tray on the door, it can fall out, or be seen)

In Canada we put our

(Baguette) in it...lol I guess some of us have biger baguettes than others...

EspressoBoy

PS
I think Lester is correct, it's so ppl are not temped to turn it into a 5 seater... that's what the tunk is for anyway... the little trap door where the skibag is for passing notes, and other secret things.
      11-07-2008, 10:48 AM   #25
One&Only
Only 1 n Rome
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspressoBoy View Post

EspressoBoy
the black plastic thingie in the back seat doesn't look like it was made to hold ONE OF THOSE!!! but your bagette is impressive never the less!!! :eyebulge:

I took a car load of peeps to Barber Motorsports Part Museum last Sunday...had to grab a pillow for "that section" of the back seat for the hapless buddy who sat there. He didn't whine but I know it got to him after a while.
      11-07-2008, 10:57 AM   #26
john08135i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M Sport, 2010 bmw S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester View Post
It is there so they didn't have to put in a center seat belt. They don't care what you put in there, but you could put sunglasses, a cell phone or mp3 player, chewing gum, mints or lotion.

Lotion in the back seat? WHY :thumbup:
      11-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #27
EspressoBoy
1addict, and proud
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by One&Only View Post
the black plastic thingie in the back seat doesn't look like it was made to hold ONE OF THOSE!!! but your bagette is impressive never the less!!! :eyebulge:

I took a car load of peeps to Barber Motorsports Part Museum last Sunday...had to grab a pillow for "that section" of the back seat for the hapless buddy who sat there. He didn't whine but I know it got to him after a while.

Sorry I was talking about the skibag option some of us got. It's behind the flip down, and allows one to have a hole into the trunk/boot.

The plastic tray thingy under it, is not much help. How about a custom made BMW Whoopee Cusion?? Sign ahead...

Flatulence humour at it's best! Kiddies would love it. Oh I was told by some of my French relative who originally came from France, that this (flatulence humour) is a favorite past time. The kids fart all the time in school... not a min goes by before someone rips... Hmmm

Something to keep the Jedi Younglings entertained maybe?

EspressoBoy

PS
Talk about going off topic!
      11-07-2008, 01:10 PM   #28
Smallbodybimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One&Only View Post

I can't believe you made someone sit there, lol. That may border on cruel and unusual punishment.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0