BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-29-2013, 12:34 PM   #23
EH6TunerDaniel
Rep
Drives: 08 Montegi 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Meister_22 View Post
You sure have a lot of cars..lol. What you enjoy more, the 135 or that s2k...?
I absolutely love S2ks. The only problem is that I am too tall for them. Even with the factory seat lowered, I'm still a bit too tall. In my fist one, I had a bride brix seat mounted straight on the floor, and that was perfect for me.

The 135 is a nice dd, it's powerful and comfortable for me with stock seats. The handling isn't anywhere as close as the S2k, but for me that's ok for a daily driver. The S2k is my weekend car, but honestly I haven't driven it in a few months. Also the 135 is a bit more practical, and is just as cheap to mod. I don't like convertibles, so that's also a plus for me the the 1 is available in coupe.

Haha, my license plate scoop, lol. I got pulled for no front plate so I had to make something.
Appreciate 0