BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-11-2008, 06:57 PM   #1
turboaddict
Registered
Rep
Drives:

Thumbs down Momentum BMW, Houston

Without going into details I urge everyone to stay as far from this place as you can. Their prices are at the upper limit and the people I dealt with were totally untruthful and unethical. I should have expected this due to thier bad rep.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
TexasKid
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BigWheel

Thumbs up I beg to differ

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboaddict View Post
Without going into details I urge everyone to stay as far from this place as you can. Their prices are at the upper limit and the people I dealt with were totally untruthful and unethical. I should have expected this due to thier bad rep.
Funny, I bought my 135i there in January, and not only did I get a nice discount on my car, but a few accessories thrown in as well. My paperwork was done quickly, and my salesman (O'Bryan Mullins) was right beside me every step of the way. I had to take it in about a month later to have the radio reprogrammed, and they put me in a loaner car and sent me on my way so I wasn't waiting around. My salesman was very knowledgable about the car and gave me a front to back demo on how everything worked. I was given many warranty options by my finance guy (Eric) and was offered discounts on all products. I financed at a super low rate, and walked away feeling VERY satisfied. There is obviously a reason why Momentum has been around a long time...it's called customer service. Sorry if you felt prices were at their upper limit (how far above MSRP is there, since they don't sell over sticker) and since they are a publicly owned dealership I don't see how they could possibly outright LIE to customers. Sounds to me like you may have just been upset because you didn't find the value in the car and were more about payment/resale value/interest rate/etc...which is never how I buy a car.

Last edited by TexasKid; 04-01-2009 at 04:57 PM..
Appreciate 0