BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-16-2024, 02:58 AM   #111
7mDr
Rep
Drives: 1M-RS3 8v-958.1 CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGEE View Post
I came to this old thread looking for the number of NA 1M cars with and without nav. Didn't find what I was looking for, but found it interesting reading 10 year old opinions of the navigation option. I wonder how everyone feels now about that box in the middle of their dashboard?
I absolutely LOVE the 1M's interior without Nav. When I was in the market to buy one, the very first thing I looked for is no Nav option.
After all these years searching for the right one, I was lucky to find a 1M exactly like I would've ordered it. It was from an original owner and it still smells like new!
Appreciate 1
NGEE887.50
      04-16-2024, 08:13 AM   #112
NGEE
Fuck it dude, let's go bowling.
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7mDr View Post
I absolutely LOVE the 1M's interior without Nav. When I was in the market to buy one, the very first thing I looked for is no Nav option. After all these years searching for the right one, I was lucky to find a 1M exactly like I would've ordered it.
Same. I wasn't even in the market and had no desire to spend that kind of money on a 13 year old car. But I'd been following them, and when I saw one come up with no nav and manual seats, I did not hesitate to pull the trigger (before I even told my wife, which I do not recommend anyone try).

Once I had the car set up the way I want, I plan on only updating the time twice a year for DST. And I never once played music in my 135is, and I don't plan to in the 1M - I'd rather listen to the car.