BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-16-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
ItsHectic
But your honour it's my Affluenza I swear!
Australia
Rep
Drives: at a reasonable speed

I think I need the best auto electrition in Sydney

I am gonna get comfort/sport suspension but I want to replace the original button and instead use the front fog light button.

This means replacing the 135i part with the 120i part but Hooking the wire up to the button looks difficult.

Any1 with a background know if this is even possible and does anyone know of anyone who can do the job?
      02-16-2014, 03:20 PM   #2
ItsHectic
But your honour it's my Affluenza I swear!
Australia
Rep
Drives: at a reasonable speed

Okay so spoke to Pete at Advan and he said it should be possible unless the button draws too much amps.

Gonna ask my cousin who is an electrician if this would work otherwise I am gonna install the Bilstein button in the ashtray.
      02-26-2014, 11:18 AM   #3
martymil
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: Garage is to big to list.

The button wouldn't draw to many amps it would be the part your trying to run would, simple fix is to run a relay before the button. Any auto electrician can do this its simple.
Appreciate 0