BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-12-2016, 06:08 PM   #1
BQTuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

******** COBB AP or MHD Flasher

If your looking to get some more power out of your 1M or make drivability more fun and pleasant than what the OTS maps can offer, we have the solution for you.

Either it be COBB AP via PROTuning or MHD Flasher we do both and offer etuning based on your time and convenience

For pricing and how it all works if you not familiar with the eTuning process just send me an email

bq@*************
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2016, 04:40 PM   #2
deepocean
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335

pm sent
• BMS Dual intake system • RB PCV Valve • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg2 map
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2016, 04:11 PM   #3
Isaacata
Private
Rep
Drives: BSM 1M

Any way we can get a brief pro/con list from using the ap vs mhd besides the hardware cost differences.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2016, 06:42 PM   #4
BQTuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaacata View Post
Any way we can get a brief pro/con list from using the ap vs mhd besides the hardware cost differences.
There are a lot of night and day differences between the two. In the end, stock turbo cars will have the same same end performance results IMO, depending on the abilities of the tuner

I cant really go much into it without being accused of bias or having conflict of interest... what matters is what the end user is more comfortable with for their car.
Appreciate 0