BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #45
jeremyc74
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
Nobody said it wasn't network marketing.
As stated many times, it's just another advertising and sale venue.
Syntek global is the sales company that over sees the marketing.
Network marketing is not a pyramid "scheme". It's so funny people still think that way. Network marketing is still one of the leading forms of sales in this country.
The sales people did not make the stuff, of course not. That's silly to think.
Syntek is the product, Syntek Global is the marketing company they use to distribute and sell it.
Two totally different things.

Answer one question:

Do YOU personally stand to gain financially if we buy this product?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #46
Tom K.
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 328iT, '13 Boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
The sales people did not make the stuff, of course not. That's silly to think.
Syntek is the product, Syntek Global is the marketing company they use to distribute and sell it.
Two totally different things.
Although this is already a painfully long thread, no one yet has answered two basic questions: Who does make the product and what's in it?

Tom
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #47
My135
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives:

Most direct sales foccus on advertising the personal financial gain and how wonderful about such a product without much scientific proof or patent technology. They lure you to buy with all the 100% guarrantee and refund gimick and instead they should have give you free sample to try (like food court). All direct sales are stinct and I got burned several times and now I just say no to all period.
7/08 135 Coupe, Crimson Red, 6 SP, Sport, Taupe Lette/Aluminum. Performance Mods: JB4 on Map 5, BMS DP Fix V3, Injen polished intake, AR Catless DP, Maddad resonated mid-pipes, aFe exhaust polished tips, ST Suspension Coil Over and Hotchkis front sway bar. Others: BMS OCC, BT Scanner, Mud Flap. Next Mods: AA Front Strut Brace.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #48
onehungevo
Captain
Rep
Drives:

THERE ARE SOME OUT THERE THAT WORK but not sure about this one! I used some in my evo. and stopped knocking in the heat and increased power. This was dyno proven and I could see it on my AEM.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #49
Alext
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: B M W

So much defensiveness...
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2009, 02:33 AM   #50
Zuzu
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2C HS 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom K. View Post
Although this is already a painfully long thread, no one yet has answered two basic questions: Who does make the product and what's in it?

Tom
Painfully LONG... You aint joking there..

It reads like ONE BIG info commercial..
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2009, 08:29 AM   #51
ad78
Yr1OfD1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F34 M Sport

marvel oil is better lol
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2009, 10:40 AM   #52
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc74 View Post
Answer one question:

Do YOU personally stand to gain financially if we buy this product?
As I stated I tried it and tested it for a friend who is selling it. It worked, gas mileage gains and dyno results proved it for me. I spread the word to N54 enthusiasts who might want to try it for themselves.
Here's my buddy from e90:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...8&postcount=80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom K. View Post

Tom
Here's another video from the company that states it's some kind of organo oil emulsifier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehungevo View Post
THERE ARE SOME OUT THERE THAT WORK but not sure about this one! I used some in my evo. and stopped knocking in the heat and increased power. This was dyno proven and I could see it on my AEM.
Yup, just as it did for me, but you'll always get skeptics, critics and nonbelievers. That's why I said, they can hate, doubt, criticism and so forth all they want. It's easy to talk and trash, but I took the opportunity to try it and TEST it myself to see if it really worked.

Strange people keep asking what's in it?
Most people take so many pills and put so much other crap into their own BODIES but never ask what's in it. But fear trying or testing a gas additive for their car, and doing some independent testing to see for themselves.

Wonder how many of the skeptics smoke? Bet they never asked what was in a cigarette before they buffed away?
Bet they still don't fully know many, many years later. Their ok with killing themselves slowly and giving themselves long painful degeneration and early death, but they suddenly NEED to know what's in a fuel additive before they'll try it in their car.

As I've said, try it, don't try it, I really don't care.
But those that don't and test the results for themselves, really shouldn't open their mouths and judge anything without first hand (or at least second hand) experience with it.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2009, 12:49 PM   #53
MONTEGO_E82
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw 335xi

FYI: BMW sells its own fuel additive...Fuel System Cleaner Plus Part#82140413341
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2009, 01:51 AM   #54
dmailloux
Navy Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 CBM X6M

Garage List
anything new on this stuff... anyone?
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2009, 11:28 AM   #55
My135
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives:

Just like any other direct sales, they will whine down over time.
7/08 135 Coupe, Crimson Red, 6 SP, Sport, Taupe Lette/Aluminum. Performance Mods: JB4 on Map 5, BMS DP Fix V3, Injen polished intake, AR Catless DP, Maddad resonated mid-pipes, aFe exhaust polished tips, ST Suspension Coil Over and Hotchkis front sway bar. Others: BMS OCC, BT Scanner, Mud Flap. Next Mods: AA Front Strut Brace.
Appreciate 0