BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-24-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
SteveAZ
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i Cab

Feeler: stock black wheels, RFTs, and TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
These wheels are perfect, I just had them powder coated gloss black and they did two coats. After the first coat they had a few micro bubbles from the casting process so they shot em again.

The tires are Goodyear Eagle LS2s (205/50/17s) that all have at least a 1/4" of tread and are included and were recently mounted and balanced...twice...as I wasn't happy with the first round and how they mounted the weights. This time they heated them for better adhession.

They do include the TPMS sensors and I just had them rebuilt (new batteries and seals) when the tires were mounted. However, one of the sensors is bad so I can have it replaced or whatever...buyers choice.

Reason for sale...I'm modding my car and it is strictly for fun, so I need bigger (wider tires) and want to go to 18s. So I may consider trades, but am pretty particular about what I want with one of the key factors being weight.

I'm open to offers and will ship but all shipping costs will be at buyers expense and I will only charge actual shipping.

Higher definition pics and more pics available if wanted.

Appreciate 0