BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
VividRacingSale
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 Coupe

Just want to say Hi

Hi to all the UDM fans out there and let me introduce myself. Duncan is my given name by my grand mother. I have been a car enthusiast as long as I can remember, but over the last 17 years it has been my number 1 passion which brings me here. now for a little back ground on me.

10 years at Discount Tire Co. which served as great stepping stone on my way to learning wheels and tires; a great company, I just wanted to do more than just tires and wheels, so with that said if your ever have any questions about fitment and tire sizes don't hesitate to email, PM, or call. I will gladly answer your questions and if i can not answer the question I should have plenty of resources to find the answer for you.

6 years at a local tire and wheels shop were I did a lot of bling for some of our local sports stars. I am certified on all the hunter tire changing and balancers and we were the #1 rated installer in AZ per Tire Rack. And this is were I started to get in to the thing I wanted to most and that I join the local race association and see if i could drive like my heros in F1 Senna, Stewart, Schumacher and now Hamilton - needed a little color in F1, someone my son could relate to. Now I have been a member of NASA for the last three years and also work as a tech inspector, which works out great, allowing more seat time.

Now going on my first year at VR. I could not ask for a better opportunity for me and my new hobby of racing. It's been 8 months since I have been on the track but the new job keeps me busy and I learn so much that I just soak it all in so that I can help you as our customer out. I am having a blast helping to build some of most the kick a$$ cars on the planet. Well let me get out of here just wanted to say whats up and if there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

Best regards, Duncan Jacobs (AKA Darthbimmer MTFBWY)
Appreciate 0