BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
VividRacingSale
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 Coupe

Agency Power Turboback Exhaust System BMW 135I 07-10

Please call or PM me for best pricing around!

I included the links for the AP downpipe, AP mid-pipe and the AP mufflers for those of you who want to buy things separately!

Product Information

Want to get the ultimate in power from your BMW 135I turbo motor? Add the complete Agency Power Turboback Exhaust System and your car will come alive with over 20HP. The full turboback exhaust system features catless downpipes, catless midpipes with resonators, and a high flow muffler with titanium tips. All of these parts are stainless steel and designed to make your car sound better, pull harder, and be a true bolt-on power upgrade. By adding this exhaust, it is highly recommended to have your vehicles ECU tuned. Because it has catless downpipes, we also include resistors from Burger Motorsports to avoid any check engine light from coming on the dash. Click the below links to read more about each part and listen to the exhaust videos below.

Turboback Exhaust Includes:

Agency Power Downpipes

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/a...i-p-59531.html

Agency Power Midpipes

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/a...0-p-86106.html

Agency Power Muffler

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/a...i-p-86105.html

Thank you for looking and have a great weekend!

About Manufacturer: Agency Power
Agency Power Industries LLC was developed out of the need to provide quality, functional, and fashionable racing products. Starting from sway bar endlinks for the Subaru WRX back in 2003, Agency Power now has over 200 part numbers for cars ranging from the STI, EVO, M3, 996, TC, and more. Based out of Chandler, Arizona, Agency Power has established itself as one the core aftermarket companies for Subaru WRX STI and Mitsubishi EVO products. With new focus on the Porsche and BMW market, Agency Power is constantly developing new functional and race proven products. With dealers worldwide, the AP brand is recognized globally. Working with top distributers and tuners in the USA, AP can be found in Singapore, England, Canada, Australia, South Africa, and other parts in the EU.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
VividRacingSale
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 Coupe

Got a few Agency Power pieces left on the shelves here. Expecting more soon
Appreciate 0