BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-31-2018, 05:41 PM   #1
jdana24
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E46 Series

For Sale in Seattle, WA: 2006 BMW M3 E46 Series Convertible - $18,500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 18,500.00

Item Interest
For sale is a 2006 BMW M3 E46 Series convertible. This well-preserved car is the last year of the E46 series, and has only 63,934 miles. The highly desirable car is in excellent condition both inside and out, runs and drives exceptionally well, and has no driveability issues.

The BMW M3 was designed as a racing car and became the most successful touring car in motor-sport history. The E46 M3 has made a habit of winning, underlining the enduring driver appeal the high-performance M3 offers, not only compared wîth its would-be rivals but across the entire market for high-performance machines. The car pleases enthusiasts of both performance and technology with near race-spec power and handling.

It is equipped with BMW's race-derived naturally aspirated 3.2 liter 333 HP I-6 engine, sequential manual gearbox (SMG), built for high-performance motoring in comfort, and has a custom factory grey paint. The convertible features the rollover-protection system, which automatically deploys structural bars behind the rear seats if an impending rollover is detected by the sensors.

Features:
3.2L I-6 Engine
6-spd manual w/OD transmission
333 @ 7,900 rpm horsepower
262 @ 4,900 rpm torque
Rear-wheel drive type
ABS and driveline traction control
18" silver aluminum wheels
Front air conditioning, automatic
AM/FM/Satellite-prep, seek-scan radio
Keyfob (all doors) remote keyless entry
Front fog/driving lights
Heated mirrors
Windshield wipers - rain sensing
Leather seat trim

Safety Features
Anti-lock brakes
Stability control
Front-impact airbags
Side-impact airbags
Overhead airbags
Pretensioners
Security system

The two-owner car is in the Seattle area and is a great find for someone to drive one of the most acclaimed sports driving machines. The car has a clean Title, recent pre-purchase inspection report, service documentation, Carfax Report, and a full BMW car cover. The only modification to the car is the $3,500 sound system which was custom fit to bring it up to current tech standards. The stock stereo is in a box and available as part of the purchase. Asking price $18,500.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Images

Last edited by jdana24; 06-11-2018 at 05:42 PM..
Appreciate 0