BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-23-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
InlineSix
TwinTurbo Top Hat
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i

In Car video security systems

Good afternoon all! I'm looking to purchase and install a video recording security system in my car that would record video or start recording video as soon as motion is detected. Reason being, someone has been spitting at my 135i. This would be the second time I noticed this, and I'm afraid of the possibility of that this person causing real damage in the near future. So before that happens, it would be nice if I could catch the person on video.

I really have no idea who would do this since I get along very well with all of my neighbors in my apartment complex.

Information: According to complex regulations, all cars have to be parked nose in first, no reverse parking. So whom ever does this he/she would have to approach from the rear of the car. The first time it landed on the trunk near the stock spoiler, the one I noticed this morning was on the driver side mirror. They all occur at night and noticed them next day early morning.

Thanks peeps!
      08-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
JiveTurkey
JiveTurkey
Turkmenistan
Rep
Drives: BMW 135I SGM

Check it out! http://www.mobilewatchman.com/
Every model the Bavarian brand produces is an engineering masterwork, manna for driving enthusiast, an internal-combustion mallet for pummeling comparison-test rivals into humiliated awe - Arthur St. Antoine
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
MadMan77
↓↓↓ Ex-Con ↓↓↓
Guam
Rep
Drives: Jet Black '08 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiveTurkey View Post
That is a lot of money to spend to see who is spitting on his car.
      08-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #4
InlineSix
TwinTurbo Top Hat
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i

Yeah I found that on Google, a little expensive and I would also need the more expensive Night Vision Camera. :-(

Thanks for the info Jive.
      08-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #5
romak47
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

i would just get up early and see who the hell walks by your car with hater eyes.. lol. In Arizona where i used to live gun laws arent strict. So i would go out there with a gun in a holster if i ever saw someone spit on my car. a big 44 cal revolver at someones hip would definatly intimidate anyone messing with your car. :P
What will you do when you find out who is spitting on your car?
Damn haters in this world..
Maybe if your car is too loud in the complex you live in? that might make ppl mad at you or your car. Who knows..
Appreciate 0