BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-26-2015, 10:26 PM   #1
XRAVE
Rep
Drives: 135i

FS: 2013 135i 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Well the time has come that I need to get rid of my 135i. I'm going to be using my 6 month pull ahead program and getting my m3 on the 20th of April.

Due to the pull ahead, I need to turn in my car into the dealer I purchased my new car from so I would need to ship her up to the dealer (800$). I'm also 1000 miles over.

For this reason, before I post any pictures, just seeing if there is any interest in something like this.

It would need to be local, you can either take over the lease which is 435$ a month until December 2015 or the buyout is 28800 plus tax which I believe is under market value or at market value. I may even give an incentive to get her off my hands.

I will throw up pics if there is interest but here are the specs.

2013 135i
Space gray
Red leather
6MT
M package with 19 rims.
31,xxx miles.
80% thread on oem run flats

Car has been great to me, taken in for every service. Weekly washed and garaged kept. Never had an engine problems.

Again I'll throw up some pics if you guys show interest.

Current 2020 X7 50i
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2015, 06:58 AM   #2
Cavpilot2k
Chief Warrant Officer
Rep
Drives: like a damn lunatic

FWIW, you do NOT need to turn in at the original dealer to use Pull-Ahead. The dealers will imply that you do, because they prefer it that way and it is easier, but if you call BMW Financial and they agree to it (they did for me) and the new (selling) dealership agrees to it, you can turn in at one and receive from another for pull-ahead. It just requires a little coordination.

I speak from experience since I just did it last month. My scenario:
I had a 135 leased from Dealer A in Boston.
I found a CPO 135 I wanted at Dealer B in Florida.
I made all the necessary calls and everyone was on board, and here is the best part: I live closer to a third dealer, Dealer C, and that is where I turned in my car. Original Dealer A was not involved at all, and yes, I was able to end my lease early through Pull-Ahead.

**Edit: I just noticed that your lease goes until December. Still too early to take advantage of pull-ahead, so disregard all above (except to say that you don't have to return to original dealer to use that program).
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2015, 07:23 AM   #3
XRAVE
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavpilot2k
FWIW, you do NOT need to turn in at the original dealer to use Pull-Ahead. The dealers will imply that you do, because they prefer it that way and it is easier, but if you call BMW Financial and they agree to it (they did for me) and the new (selling) dealership agrees to it, you can turn in at one and receive from another for pull-ahead. It just requires a little coordination.

I speak from experience since I just did it last month. My scenario:
I had a 135 leased from Dealer A in Boston.
I found a CPO 135 I wanted at Dealer B in Florida.
I made all the necessary calls and everyone was on board, and here is the best part: I live closer to a third dealer, Dealer C, and that is where I turned in my car. Original Dealer A was not involved at all, and yes, I was able to end my lease early through Pull-Ahead.

**Edit: I just noticed that your lease goes until December. Still too early to take advantage of pull-ahead, so disregard all above (except to say that you don't have to return to original dealer to use that program).
My lease ends in December so my pull ahead would cover payments until June. Turning it in in April would mean I only owe 1 payment.

But thanks for info. I'll call BMW.
Current 2020 X7 50i
Appreciate 0