BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-14-2014, 12:52 PM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

Vorsteiner GTS-V 1M Aero Pieces from GMP Performance

Vorsteiner's GTS-V Series means functionality meets design. Under intensive development and testing, their designers and engineers are proud to offer a line up for the 1M with performance and track functionality at its core. Recently, GMP was sent some very cool shots on this kit, so we thought we'd share not only those, but some additional information of the pieces as well!

The Vorsteiner GTS-V components consist of a newly designed front add-on spoiler with integrated brake cooling ducts as well as newly formed rear diffuser to balance Front Spoiler, made of their latest carbon fiber pre-preg autoclave.

1M GTS-V Performance Add-On Spoiler

At the rear of the GTS-V sits the powerful and newly redesigned rear add-on diffuser that is also constructed of their latest carbon fiber autoclave pre-preg. This new rear piece completely updates the look of this sports coupe with its fresh new styling cues.

The features of the GTS-V rear diffuser starts at the top where we have integrated a dual splitter that balances the proportions of the rear bumper, In addition their designers have integrated five aerodynamic fins that has been extended further down for improved performance & downforce.

1M GTS-V Performance Add-On Rear Diffuser

1M GTS-V Performance Boot Lid

Vorsteiner's Autoclaved Pre-Preg Carbon Fiber structure gives their parts superior stiffness, aerospace strength & durability compared to traditional hand laid carbon fiber composites.

To see more on these pieces, be sure to click the links above or click here to see them all. Be sure to message us or comment below with any questions you guys may have.

Appreciate 0
      02-11-2014, 11:15 AM   #2
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

Bump for an incredible kit!

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254
Email: trey@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0