BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

$2.99 Flat Rate S/H (exp 9/22) See our new shipping features like Sat delivery & more

Did you know we deliver over 98% of our FedEx packages on time or early? However we didn't stop there instead we have been working really hard on implementing several new shipping features at DetailedImage.com including:

- FedEx Saturday delivery with no added expenses through FedEx Home
- Ensure a safe delivery by selecting FedEx Home and you can sign for the delivery so it's not left outside
- Get estimated shipping quotes without a Detailed Image account
- See the estimated ship and arrival date of your order before you place it

New FedEx Home Saturday Delivery Option

We've added FedEx Home as a delivery option at the same price as FedEx Ground. This gives you the flexibility to receive a package on Saturday at no extra charge. The difference between FedEx Home and FedEx Ground is that Home requires a signature and delivers Tuesday through Saturday. FedEx Ground does not require a signature and delivers Monday through Friday. Get your products just in time for that weekend detail with FedEx Home delivery.

Estimated Shipping and Arrival Dates with Each Shipping Option

Want to know when your order is expected to ship and when you'll receive it? No problem, we've added estimated shipping and arrival dates on any FedEx option. Simply click on the various shipping options to see the dates change to show your expected delivery date. This will help you plan better and know when your package is scheduled to arrive.

Easier Shipping Quotes

We've made it easier for you to see how much an order will cost to ship. You can view an estimated shipping cost without providing any personal information to us. Simply enter your location for an estimated shipping quote.

USPS Shipping for Alaska and Hawaii Orders

We've added the USPS shipping option for Alaska and Hawaii orders which can often save you money compared to FedEx shipping options.

Shipping Promo: $2.99 Flat Rate + 10% OFF

Try out our new shipping features with $2.99 Flat Rate shipping + 10% OFF using coupon code newshipping valid through 9/22 (midnight EST) with a minimum spend of $25.

Thanks for reading! If you have suggestions for any other features you would like to see please share them!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2009, 12:44 AM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep

Coupon code newshipping saves you 10% off and gets you flat rate shipping for $2.99. The sale ends at midnight on 9/22 EST, so hurry and save.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
Excitmnt94
Detailer & Fitness Freak
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 135i ///M Sport Coupe

used this special code...saved a lot of money...then again...i spent A LOT too. glad i could find a lot of the stuff i wanted in one great site with lots of extras (esoteric auto detail information)

Appreciate 0
      09-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep

Glad to hear you got everything you have been looking for! I appreciate your support and you should see the items shortly!

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0