BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
M2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Need help installing Code Three Intercooler

I have a Dinan Stage 2 flash and I am hoping this new Code Three IC helps with the additional boost I'm running. I want to do the installation since I understand it isn't too difficult for this particular IC, but I'm not sure how to go about doing this by myself. I'm looking to see if there is anyone out there that has done the Code Three IC install and wouldn't mind helping out a fellow BMW enthusiast.

I would obviously want to wait until the heatwave passes... 110 today with the heat index.

Thanks in advance,

Last edited by M2; 07-24-2010 at 07:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
M2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2 View Post
I have a Dinan Stage 2 flash and I am hoping this new Code Three IC helps with the additional boost I'm running. I want to do the installation since I understand it isn't too difficult for this particular IC, but I'm not sure how to go about doing this by myself. I'm looking to see if there is anyone out there that has done the Code Three IC install and wouldn't mind helping out a fellow BMW enthusiast.

I would obviously want to wait until the heatwave passes... 110 today with the heat index.

Thanks in advance,
Okay, I found "how to" instructions on what needs to be trimmed on the 135i for the new intercooler to fit so I should be good to go.