BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Jlevi SW | Eibach Pro Plus Kit For the 1 Series

Well, a customer alerted me that we didn't have this on our site... so now we do:

If you live for the corners, the Eibach PRO-PLUS Performance Handling Package delivers. Eibach PRO-PLUS packages include the legendary Eibach PRO-KIT springs along with matching ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars. The Eibach PRO-KIT lowers your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. Add the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars—with increased roll stiffness, compared to stock bars—and you get pure, balanced-handling perfection.
With the Eibach PRO-PLUS installed you will immediately experience more-precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip—in any performance-driving situation. The Eibach PRO-PLUS is designed and tested to work well with either factory or aftermarket performance dampers.
* Your results may vary. As we have learned from racing and independent testing, lowering your car or SAV's ride height also improves your aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath (where most of the drag is found on any vehicle), resulting in higher top speeds on the track and better MPG on the highway.

Eibach Pro-Plus - fits the following vehicles:
e82 135i Coupe
e82 128i Coupe
While lowering each application approximately:
Front - 1.2in(30mm)
Rear - 1.2in(30mm)

Click the link above or call toll free (1.888.JLEVISW) to order
Appreciate 0