BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Headlight Modification by BC Designs - NorCal

Hi guys. Been a while since I am searching for AE modification that safe from condensation and creates no error for our adaptive. Many options out there and chance of ruining the adaptive is actually not 100%. But it is time for something more visible during bright day rather than something you barely see during the day. If you know what I am trying to say is I am looking for AE modification that looks like an OEM, no dimming, visible during day, and solid LED. My chance was only going to OSS but Luis is on the other side of the coast and I use my car quite often and it is impossible to run without headlight for at least few days long.

Long story short, here comes the solution for California boys and girls, specifically San Jose, NorCal! Boss Cat Designs or I call it BC Designs is now serving California in terms of headlight modification. I guess I am trying to help him out by putting this thread up in the forum even though I have not tried it by myself. The guy that I spoke with was Simon and he is really helpful with any information that I ask. So far he does the modification mostly on 5 series and I think it is time for 1 series lovers in West Coast to step up and give him the chance to recreates the best headlight possible for you. He offers a variety of modifications on your headlight using Orions V2 or V4, blackout housing, clear lense, colored projector, amber gone and stuffs. I am extremely happy knowing that we are in West Coast get a chance of this brilliant custom auto shop. I am still working and saving some funds for few of my cosmetic modifications but definitely will save more money to do this kind of "look changer" modification that looks really awesome. Below I will post the link to his Facebook page, he has few pictures of the end products and again most of them are on 5 series but don't let you down or discourage because he is really helpful and friendly guy. So, if you have any question, just ask directly to him thru the link that I pasted below. This thread will be dedicated to any comment and opinion and also pictures of BC Designs (hopefully he has an account here).

https://www.facebook.com/BossCatDesigns?ref=stream

I just know this guy but few members from NorCal group did know him, so the best chance will be refer directly thru NorCal Monthly Bay Area Meet group in Facebook. Best of luck to all of you guys. Again, this is a super great chance for those of you wanting this kind of modification, myself always want this kind of modification and I will set aside some amount of money to make this happen for me. He is also giving you the detail price for every option that you might be looking for.

Don't hesitate to ask him boys and girls! Best of luck to all of you. Just write down your comments and opinions if you want to know something more about him or the product, I might be able to ask him directly.

Thank you guys,

CL
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates

Last edited by CL 19; 06-05-2013 at 09:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 08:13 AM   #2
twin fed
Doc Brown
Rep
Drives: 2016 MG MT M2

Looks like he does some nice work.

Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #3
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

He does. His job is pretty neat and he also guarantee his work at least for one year
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0