BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-04-2023, 05:36 PM   #1
twinturbovan
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i M Sport Vert

Just made 526 rwhp and 555 lbs ft trq on my track car!

This build has been a long process. Currently have Pure Stage 2 High Flows and tuned by JSR Tuning. Car managed to put down 526 rwhp and 555 lbs ft trq on my track tune which is running low boost, only 19psi! Once I upgrade my fueling the car should easily be over 650rwhp. The car sounds like shit under 3k rpm but you can hear the turbos spool and kick in after 3k and car sounds amazing after that. The car still has a lot more it's getting done but here is a dyno and sheet and other pics of it! The car does have full RSF Aero and Fender vents to add downforce for track use. The car is a full track car which is out of the norm being a convertible and partial show car. Im currently on stock wheels as I adjust my suspension to fit my track spec Apex wheels. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

https://youtu.be/YYzjb4cjhaU
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Afam28295.00
      08-04-2023, 07:59 PM   #2
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

How about a video on the track? Would love to see.
      08-05-2023, 02:48 AM   #3
Yert315
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i

Nice! What kind of track work do you do?
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2023, 10:41 AM   #4
twinturbovan
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
How about a video on the track? Would love to see.
Ill try and post a clip for you.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2023, 10:47 AM   #5
twinturbovan
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yert315 View Post
Nice! What kind of track work do you do?
I track the car at COTA. This car has been getting fully built so were still working on making a custom diffuser, cage and need to order the seats I want. I plan on making it a full track car to travel usa with. The car is also used for Parade Laps during MotoGP at COTA which is the last picture I attached. ARX/WorldRX asked me to display the car at COTA for their event when Ken Block, Travis Pastrana, Ryan Turek and Scott Speed were there as well. I'm pretty envolved at COTA but I'm not "popular" per say like most social media influencers lol. I keep to myself espescially since these 135i Convertibles are overlooked so much lol.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Afam28295.00
      08-05-2023, 01:14 PM   #6
WrathOTM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

That's pretty sick, love the diffuser.

Also, um...Ken Block was there?? lol, or was that last year?

edit: wait that was for the motoGP parade. Which would be cool as hell to a part of.
      01-12-2024, 02:57 PM   #7
SlvrR
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbovan View Post
I track the car at COTA. This car has been getting fully built so were still working on making a custom diffuser, cage and need to order the seats I want. I plan on making it a full track car to travel usa with. The car is also used for Parade Laps during MotoGP at COTA which is the last picture I attached. ARX/WorldRX asked me to display the car at COTA for their event when Ken Block, Travis Pastrana, Ryan Turek and Scott Speed were there as well. I'm pretty envolved at COTA but I'm not "popular" per say like most social media influencers lol. I keep to myself espescially since these 135i Convertibles are overlooked so much lol.

Cool pics!! I was there last April for the MotoGP event! Looks like Miguel Olivera in your car.
Appreciate 1