BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

September Specials Waffle Weave Towel & Wheel Sealant + FREE PC 7424XP Give Away

SEPTEMBER SPECIALS - SAVE OVER 30% OFF

Special #1 - DI Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel - 36" x 24"
This is the premier drying towel in the industry because of how safe and effective it is. The waffle weave pattern and extremely absorbent fibers allow you to continuously soak up large amounts of water. It has silk edging and very soft fibers that make it totally safe to use on your paint. This towel is an absolute must have for any detailer, stock up now while they are on sale!

Special # 2 - Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant - 8 oz
If you want your wheels to look better for longer you need the Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant. Simply buff on and off one coat by hand and your wheels will have a micro-thin yet extremely strong barrier of protection. This helps prevent brake dust and road grime from bonding to your wheels, making future cleanings much easier. Your wheels will look better year round and require less maintenance. As a bonus it smells amazing!!!!

FREE GIVE-AWAY (Winner Picked on 9/30)

Please visit our contest page to read the details about entering, which only takes 1 - 2 minutes and is totally free!

If you have any questions or if you would like recommendations please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2009, 10:53 AM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

The special on the Waffle Weave Towels and Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant ends on 9/30 at midnight. Additionally this is your last chance to win the brand new Porter Cable 7424 XP. No purchase is necessary and entering takes about 1 - 2 minutes. The winner will be announced on 10/1.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0