BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-18-2014, 10:51 PM   #1
eric.jube
Rep
Drives: WTB M6

FS - '09 135i Coupe, 6-spd, M-Sport, Nav

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I am selling my '09 135i asking $18,750. It is Space Grey w/ Black leather interior. Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

I bought the car CPO with 14,000 miles on it, I am the second owner. The car has been amazing to own, but unfortunately my priorities have changed and it's time to move on.

The car is loaded with options, 6-speed, M-Sport Package, Navigation/Tech Package, Logic7 Premium Audio, Sunroof/Moonroof. It currently has 69,xxx miles on it, but runs very strong.

I only performed a few mods with BMS Intake, CDV Delete, and aftermarket white halo bulbs. Otherwise, the car is stock and was never modded with any computer piggybacks or JB4, etc.

As for the issues with the car. The paint needs work all around. The car was keyed on the hood, the entire driver's side, and a few spots on the trunk. I tried doing a makeshift repair on the hood and front driver's fender, which created a dull flat result. The rest of the key marks I did not attempt to repair. The wheels have minor nicks and curb scrapes. Recently, I had alignment issues which turned out to be a bent front strut, which was replaced, but the alignment still needs some tweaking. The interior is in excellent shape for it's age.

I priced the vehicle aggressively due to the paint work required. It would be perfect for someone with access to a paint shop or other plans to customize. I am looking for a serious buyer with a firm offer. There is a lien still on the car through BMW Financial.

If you have any questions or request additional pictures please contact me.

Attached Images

Last edited by eric.jube; 09-21-2014 at 11:10 PM..
Appreciate 0