BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
tonyrans
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e82 sedona red msport

alpine hifi rear speakers

i have the alpine hifi upgrade but that doesnt include the rear speakers which are still pretty poor. im guessing the rear speakers are the same size as the fronts and can order them from bmw or unless someone here has a spare pair ??? lol. but what i wanna know is as i dont have any knowledge of hows things work. if i was to put the speakers in my car as there is no space left on the amp is it just a simple adding another amp run that to the battery and then another wire to the speakers or does it then have to go back to the HU BEFORE THE SPEAKERS ARE POWERED

i hope ive made that clear enough to understand any help mucho gratius thanks