04-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #23
tunedone
Auto Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by terivera View Post
I have a small trailer that I hauled my track tires with on the 135i. It does not fit on the new 1M and I have a BRRacing bar (orange) in the back that makes tire transport impossible. I have friends that will haul them when we attend the same event, but I really need a different solution. Anyone know of a hitch (arg!) for my baby? By the way 275X35X18s on APEX arcs with ground control camber plates. new nitto NT01s going on this week. the contis SUCKED!
Have the Apex Arcs 10/19 e25 w/Nitto Nt01 275/35/18 track only set up w/ GC camber plates & JRZ RS1 suspension. Going to Willow Springs big track 2.5 mile 9 turn next Wednesday. Cant wait to see the results of the new set up. I may even have a a Seibon Carbon trunk lid on with wing before I go. Love the ride with my oem wheels/tires, will see how much improvement on the track. I am driving my wheels to and from the track, only 1.2 hour drive highway.
Appreciate 0