BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
FlashBimmer9er
2009 Alpine White/Coral Red leather 128i
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW/Coral Red leather 2009 128i

Just moved to Virginia

Hey guys, I'm new to the area, I'm from Miami but just moved to Blacksburg to play baseball for Virginia Tech. I was wondering if there's any meets or people around this area that have 1ers or bimmers in general. I'd love to meet some new people and see what's going on up here. Thanks in advance!
Kyle
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
Focusedintntions
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M-Sport :D

There's at least one guy here on the forums that's in Blacksburg...i'd say the majority of us are in the Northern Va area (NOVA) though. Few in Richmond. Biggest meetups are usually track days for us. There will be a few of us at Summit Point Raceway July 11th and 12th.
      07-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
FlashBimmer9er
2009 Alpine White/Coral Red leather 128i
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW/Coral Red leather 2009 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusedintntions View Post
There's at least one guy here on the forums that's in Blacksburg...i'd say the majority of us are in the Northern Va area (NOVA) though. Few in Richmond. Biggest meetups are usually track days for us. There will be a few of us at Summit Point Raceway July 11th and 12th.
Yeah I know one that goes to VT also. Burningchicken. Lol and I'd love to make it out there those days but I'm starting summer classes on Tuesday so that'll be right in the middle of it. I hope a few more emerge that live nearby bc it'd be a nice change from meeting all the ppl I did in Miami. BIG difference between here and Miami but I like it alot
Appreciate 0