BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-08-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Project Heisenberg: 2008 135i | 6 Speed | Modified | Bay Area

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest

Dear 1Addicts,
It’s with great remorse that I am putting my car up for sale. Some unforeseen family circumstances have occurred and to help out, I need to let the car go to a new owner. I will only temporarily be leaving the 1 Series community and I hope to be back very soon!

Background
I purchased the car one year ago from a fellow 1Addict member. I lived in New York at the time and purchased the car site unseen from a member out of Missouri. I had the car transported to the Bay Area where I have been for the past year. During that time the car was treated with some great enhancements and care. I bought the car with 42K-43K and it just rolled over to 47,000 sometime in the last week. The car is always garaged, never tracked, and never beaten on. I’ve become close friends with many members on the forums and they all can attest to those claims. The car comes with every service record and receipt from the beginning of ownership. The car is extremely well documented and even has the original window sticker. My exclusive shop has been BR Racing and the owners will answer any questions you may have.

Build Journal with Pictures
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=703051

Basic Information
- Black on Black
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- N54 Engine
- Sport Package (sport seats, interior trim, wheel, shadowline trim)
- Moonroof
- Aux Input (No iPod)
- HiFi Audio
- 8 Way Adjustable Seats with Inflatable Side Bolsters
- Split Fold-Down Rear Seats
- Hardwired for Radar

Work at 43,000 Miles
- New Spark Plugs
- New Fluids
- New Front Pads and Rotors
- New Wipers
- New Windshield
- New Interior trim
- HPFP Under Warranty

Work at 45,000 Miles

- Full Synthetic Oil Change
- Added Carbon Fiber Spoiler, Diffusor, and aFe Intake
- Added OEM LCI Blackline Tailights

Cosmetic Modifications (Most stock items come with sale)
- BMW Performance Shifter
- BMW Performance Shift & E-Brake Boot
- BMW Performance Black Grills
- Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler
- Carbon Fiber Rear Diffusor
- OEM LCI Blackline Tail Lights
- Eurotek LM’s (18” x 8.5” Front, 18” x 9.5” Rear)
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (75% Tread)
- 3M Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior Trim
- 20% Tint on Rear Windows
- 7500K H3 and H8 Bulbs

Performance Modifications
- Berk Full Street Exhaust
- COBB AP Tune
- Horsepower Freaks Front Mount Intercooler
- aFe Magnum Stage 3 Intake
- E93 M3 Front Sway Bar and Bushings

Full Disclosure
Several months back I was parked in Costco grocery shopping. When I returned to the car, the taillight and rear fender had been scraped by another car. They never left a note. The car was taken to BR Racing they went above and beyond to fix the damage. They actually went around the whole car and fixed anything that needed it. I have receipts for all this work.

I am asking $26,000 for the car as is. I have a lot of the stock parts, including the wheels that will be included with the sale. There is a lien on the car that will need to be satisfied prior to delivery. Furthermore, I am currently waiting for my title to arrive from the DMV. The original was left outside in a folder with some other personal documents and was destroyed by the rain. I sent the paperwork in for a duplicate 3 weeks ago and I’ve been told it should arrive any day now.

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake

Last edited by Grayson; 05-24-2013 at 10:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 01:29 AM   #2
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

So sorry to hear that Grayson. Hope you will be back as soon as you can, so we can meet at specific meet. Whatever it is, do the best thing for you. It is such a nice car with proper mods! GLWS!
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 01:36 AM   #3
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL 19 View Post
So sorry to hear that Grayson. Hope you will be back as soon as you can, so we can meet at specific meet. Whatever it is, do the best thing for you. It is such a nice car with proper mods! GLWS!
Thanks for the kind words! If all goes to plan then things will be all good shortly and I'll be back to the 1er community. I'm still going to organize the NORCAL Monthly Events so I hope to see you at the next one!

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 01:39 AM   #4
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson
Quote:
Thanks for the kind words! If all goes to plan then things will be all good shortly and I'll be back to the 1er community. I'm still going to organize the NORCAL Monthly Events so I hope to see you at the next one!
Perfect, sounds really good to me! I plan to join the next one, if no assignments or exams on my way like two previous meets where I had bunch of assignments and exams. Wish the best for you sir! Glad to meet a person like you in this forum. If anything change and if it's possible, keep your nicely modded car!
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #5
sparkyblue
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i & F80 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Car looks clean! Good luck with the sale.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #6
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyblue View Post
Car looks clean! Good luck with the sale.
Thank you. All PM's replied to folks, thanks for all the support!

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #7
Venom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [8.50]
GLWS buddy! Best of luck to you and your family!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #8
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Venom View Post
GLWS buddy! Best of luck to you and your family!
Thanks man! Like I said, only temporary!

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 04:49 PM   #9
Venom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
Thanks man! Like I said, only temporary!
1M eh?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #10
alexc93
Colonel
Rep
Drives: na

if you're interested in selling the blacklines, DIBS
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #11
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
bump for a nice ride. I have seen this car in person and it does not disappoint.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 02:52 AM   #12
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
bump for a nice ride. I have seen this car in person and it does not disappoint.
Thanks Marco, I hope to see your car soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexc93 View Post
if you're interested in selling the blacklines, DIBS
I'll note that, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Venom View Post
1M eh?
Haha, that would be a nice comeback! Unfortunately you can buy a GTR for almost the same price

Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 11:21 AM   #13
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep

Replied to all PM's - currently I am not parting out the car as I don't have the available time/resources to do so. However, if you're interested in coming and pulling some minor parts yourself, I may entertain that idea.

-Grayson

Appreciate 0
      05-13-2013, 04:42 AM   #14
Wyattkb
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Beautiful car. I'm looking to pick up my first 135 later this month. If this is still available I will be in contact with you for sure.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #15
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyattkb View Post
Beautiful car. I'm looking to pick up my first 135 later this month. If this is still available I will be in contact with you for sure.
I'm not pushing the car as I want to the right buyer to take it off my hands, so I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't sold in a week or two. Definitely stay in touch, and thanks for the interest.

Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 12:16 AM   #16
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyattkb
Definitely keep in touch with Grayson. Will not regret buying his car
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 01:37 AM   #17
Wyattkb
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

I'm waiting for the bank to approve the loan. I'm more than ready to pick this up, already got the notice in for work so I can make the trip to pick her up .

Really wanted an alpine white 135 due to the heat in AZ, but this one is just perfect...literally it's setup the exact way I would have made any stock one I purchased.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #18
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
I'm waiting for the bank to approve the loan. I'm more than ready to pick this up, already got the notice in for work so I can make the trip to pick her up .

Really wanted an alpine white 135 due to the heat in AZ, but this one is just perfect...literally it's setup the exact way I would have made any stock one I purchased.
Very exciting, keep in touch and let me know if things go your way

Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #19
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson
Quote:
Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:

Very exciting, keep in touch and let me know if things go your way
Looks like Grayson is smiling now. Wish the best for both of you! Definitely gorgeous car. You are opposite of me, I bought my car from AZ and took it to CA
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #20
DLN84
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2013 M5

You have a PM
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #21
DLN84
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2013 M5

Don't think I have enough posts to PM actually. Very interested in your car. please text me or email me nguyen.daniel [dot] linh @ gmail or 650 691 five834

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 05:57 PM   #22
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLN84 View Post
Don't think I have enough posts to PM actually. Very interested in your car. please text me or email me nguyen.daniel [dot] linh @ gmail or 650 691 five834

Thanks!
Will do

Appreciate 0