BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-26-2013, 08:59 AM   #1
Ammonia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Exclamation 08" 135i / Coral Int / Fully Modded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
CAR TRADED IN LOCALLY, MOST MODS SOLD. KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR OTHER MODS LISTED

What: Up for sale is my 2008 135i with the iconic N54 and the Sport Package (with M-door sills). A fairly comprehensive mod list is in my sig.

Why: Just bought a house that is considerably further from work than my last place of residence. Need to get into something fuel efficient and cheaper for now.

Where: I am located in North Carolina. I am willing to work with people from other states, as long as we come to an agreement about shipping.

When: The sooner the better. Its painful thinking about getting rid of my car, but such is the pain of sacrifice.

Details: My car just rolled over 44k. It just had its walnut blasting about 1k miles ago, and new spark plugs and oil about 800miles ago. All recalls are taken care of, and all mods are cleanly installed, not a single issue. Car makes about 400whp (Dynojet) on pump gas and has only been full bolt on for about 5k miles (didn't get catless DPs until ~5k miles ago, she was modded 10k miles before then though). She had never been to a track, and been down a dragstrip maybe 15 times total. Times are hovering around very low 12s on street tires, and I'm sure a custom Map 6 and radials will bring it into the 11s fairly easily. I have most of the stock parts (taillights, hood, rims, grilles, etc) and they come with, as well as a brand new just barely broken-in rear pair of sticky michelin pilot super sports. I live in Fayetteville, NC, 28303. Pricing with all parts and mods for about $24k, clean NADA retail is $21-22k, mods easily add up to over 4k. I just want a clean easy sell. I am open to reasonable offers.

Problems / Disclosure: Only thing mechanically wrong is my driver side window motor went out but that's a $150 fix that will be done here soon. There is an accident from the first owner on the Carfax, but nothing since then.

Pictures:

This is how it looks recently:

After walnut blasting:

Blacklines are very nice:

Face picture. Only difference now is the scoops are red:

Wrinkle Red on the engine cowl:

This car was enthusiast owned, and I would feel better if it went to another enthusiast. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited by Ammonia; 06-27-2013 at 03:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
Ammonia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Car is an automatic bee tee dub. Both seats are power, has a sunroof. Forgot to include that stuff.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
nacaruh
FOUO
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82

GLWS...I might be interested...very tempting!
Appreciate 0