BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-14-2011, 09:36 PM   #23
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by QR25DET View Post
Thanks again for the replies. Yeah I read for the US that the MSport package was offered 2009+. I cannot find much info for the Canadian version.

On Saturday I'm going to go test drive a 135i (probably a current model) to see how I like it.

G37 comment: Nice car but I want to get away from the Nissan/Infiniti market for a bit. I see them around here all the time, what I don't see is the 135i.. in any year.

BEING DIFFERENT IS COOL!?!?

Kind of why I bought the Altima Coupe when it came out. I rarely see them besides the odd one now and then on the hwy.
There is a reason why you do not see them... I am lemon lawing my car now. (Its a 2010) I have a stack of service sheets. BMW did absolutely NOTHING to work with me on this car besides insult me.

If you do choose to go with the car good luck.. But I was telling the guy from Hawaii how the cars reliability is junk and he defended the car. Heres the link to what has happened with the car..

http://e60.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=622902

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 08:28 AM   #24
Gimlet
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 BSM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edogg218 View Post
I'm confused...I have a 2008 135 with the M shift knob, steering wheel, etc. Can someone explain the differences to me? In my research I haven't come across this yet.
M-Sport added a black headliner instead of the grey, M-Door sills, and different wheels over just the sport. No performance differences however.

Experts - did I miss anything?