BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-28-2008, 02:35 AM   #1
135i_TT
1Addict, and proud
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW 135i M-Sport

Garage List
Exclamation 08 123d vs 08 VW Jetta TDI vs Mercedez Benz CDI vs Hybrids

So i used to own a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI and for only having 100 horses boy did i love the torque! And I can't explain how much I loved the suspension of the VW it was amazing, no complaints watsoever! And not to mention stock i was going about 45mpg! I could drive for 3.5 hrs and still not even have used a qtr of the tank it was amazing all around!
I know Mercedes makes CDI's and now BMW has the 123d so Id love to hear what everyone has to say about the two 08 123d vs the 08 VW Jetta TDI, I hear the VW TDI Jetta is going well over 50mpg and the 123d is going 45mpg but the 123d is reaching 60mph a lot faster and does have an extra turbo w over 200hp...

I love VW but im upgrading to a 135i soon but i do admitt i havent driven many cars that comes close to what my 2006 VW Jetta TDI offered...

Please tell me how you see the 123d against the VW Jetta TDI and if you want to throw in some more competition with Mercedes Benz by all means do so! Oh and also i forget to mention- The diesel cars these 3 car companies make have been outdoing many hybrids in mpg as well so if you want to throw hybrids like the Prius thatll be great as well! Id Love to hear everyones opninons on these cars bc they never get enough credit for being as rare as they being the only diesel cars made...

Heres some pictures of my old 2006 Jetta TDI:

Feel free to give me comments on my Jetta that lies in heaven now.. It was my baby!

LETS GIVE CREDIT TO VW, BMW AND MERCEDEZ BENZ FOR BEING THE ONLY ONES MAKN DIESEL CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And lets compare =)

BMW AW 135i ZMP:6mt,Coral Red Leather,Silver Matte Trim,Heated Front Seats,I-Drive,HD Radio,Ipod/Usb,Comf.Acces
www.wix.com/TT135i/Moi
Appreciate 0