10-05-2011, 01:47 PM   #23
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fermat1313 View Post
After the torture I put myself through last year waiting for my ED 135i to come home, I've promised myself that I will not myself through that again this year, while waiting for my 1M to come home from ED. I'm just not gonna watch, and wait to get news about my PDC Delivery.

...of course, I know there's no freaking chance of that happening.
wow.. another Dallasite
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #24
DavidMc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the second part of the waiting game. What dealer did you get yours through? I am assuming Dubuque, but could be wrong.

www.bmwia.org is the website for the club on the local level. That also ties to the national club. Too bad you have not been a member for a year as one of the financial benefits is a cash rebate back on car purchase. $500 for a 1M.

We may need to set something in the spring, but I am thinking good thoughts that there will be no snow until late December this year.

I am the chief driving instructor for the Iowa Chapter so if you want to get some track time (and you should) we will be talking.
Thanks for the info. We will absolutely be talking! This is my first BMW car (I have 2 of their bikes) since the 80's. Had a used 320i coupe right out of college. I was waiting for them to build a car like the 1M. Great to know there is an organization like yours. Looking forward to learning more.
Appreciate 0