BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-20-2017, 10:59 PM   #1
Xaerran
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 135i

2009 Monaco Blue 135i (AT, Loaded, etc.)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 13,250.00

Item Interest
This 1 series is in really great condition - I just had the car fully detailed (interior and exterior... clay bar, full wax, leather recondition, etc.) I planned to keep it a while but my son is insisting he is too big for the back seat

Vin is: WBAUC73559VK95747

The 135i is Monaco Blue with Leder Boston (Beige) leather interior. It is an automatic with the M Sport package (suspension, steering wheel, sport seats) as well as cold weather and Bluetooth connection. It also has the premium sound and smoker package for extra charging options. Upgraded rotors and pads (planned to Auto-X, but never made it to an event) installed about 7k miles ago. The upgraded Angel eyes (weisslicht kit from Bavarian) and Black Kidney grill really help freshen up the car.

The cars in great shape and has never been tracked or seen any bolt on modifications beyond the angel eyes. It has a clean title and has only been serviced at reputable locations (Dealer or independent shops specializing in German cars). I recently had the thermostat and water pump changed (full cooling fluid flush done) - It was inspected and given a great bill of health. It currently has an MHD stage 1 tune.

I have the stock 18" wheels with brand new Michelin super sports for the summer. I also have a set of VMR 710s that are wrapped in winter tires, which have a season worth of wear and tear. Both sets of wheels are included in the sale.

Car has about 100k miles and will go up slightly.

1 Photo with the VMR wheels on, and one with the current setup (it's dirty in this pic) - I will add some more photos soon (snow just melted so I can take the car out again)

Attached Images

Last edited by Xaerran; 05-26-2017 at 10:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2017, 09:57 PM   #2
Xaerran
Rep

Price Drop
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2017, 10:04 AM   #3
Xaerran
Rep

One more bump - $13250!