BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-19-2014, 12:50 AM   #1
NewlyWedMan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Black 135i

Garage List
2008 bmw 135i  [0.00]
Talking BMW N54 Part Out

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Text/call for quick response 479-935-0998
-AFE Throttle Body Spacer $130 Shipped
-E36/E46/E9X/E8X Active AutoWerke Methanol Kit $300 Shipped
-BMW E82/E88 Kerscher Tuning Carbon Fiber Stylings only for Kerscher side Skirts $100 Shipped
-Design Engineering Titanium Exhast Wrap with LR technology $45 Shipped
-Design Engineering T3 Titanium Turbo Shield For Single Turbo $155 Shipped
-BSH Competition N54 Oil Catch Can $130 Shipped

-Afe Spacer is Used 6,000 miles on it/ seal still new with about 500 miles on it
Silver Bullet throttle body spacers create turbulence in the air flow at the point just prior entry into the engine increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response and fuel efficiency. Silver Bullet throttle body spacers are constructed out of durable T-6061 billet aluminum and using a unique serrated/helix entry to create turbulence at the manifold while eliminating the annoying whistle found in other helix only throttle spacers.
This throttle body spacer is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-550-11)

-Had it installed for a few months and realized i didn't have the wiring hooked up correctly(I was in school, didn't have time) and now unfortunately the fftec turbo only works with the vishnu meth kit.
One of the best inventions for your BMW has already been around 60 years!
Superchargers and turbochargers generate more than just boost, they generate a ton of incremental heat during operation, resulting in ‘heat-soak’ from elevated intake air temps. Their power increase creates its own power decrease...
But an application specific Active Autowerke methanol-water injection system will help chill the intake charge to a cooler temperature – effectively combating the heat soak effect and acting as a 'chemical intercooler'.
Additionally, the methanol-water mix increases your engine’s knock limit, serving as insurance against unwanted high boost detonation. Methanol is a fuel and therefore will not lean out a fuel mixture and is considered very safe.
Water/Methanol systems have been used since WWII to increase power on booted engines, and with today’s electronic controllers it has become a safe and easy to use upgrade for BMWs.
Your chosen mixture of methanol & water, or just one or the other, is precisely delivered and metered by its own electronic module. This module not only monitors the boost pressure within the engine but also controls the delivery flow to match both the engine load and demand as needed. Active has insured this kit works with each BMW application they offer to insure a much faster, cleaner install than universal kits.
Your kit comes with a large 1.8+ gallon reservoir well suited for BMW apps. Each fill up can last weeks to months depending on how much time is spent at full throttle, the capacity is there to meet most demands and the trunk mounted location is ideal by being the furthest position away from both engine and exhaust heat.
This kit installs in a trunk position that maximizes the available trunk space. It has a rigid mount that's very secure, yet it can be easily detached if needed by its spring loaded quick releases.
If there’s one mod you should be considering for better forced induction performance, this is it.
Key Features:
Trunk-mounted 1.8+ gallon reservoir with inline filter and low pickup tube
Reservoir location on Battery Tray maximizes trunk storage
Methanol-water mix is not influenced by either engine or exhaust heat
Robust high volume pump will deliver on demand and is suited for a methanol-water mix
Electronic module delivers precisely. Settings can be re-adjusted if needed
Injection hose and wiring routed within a protective casing
Not a generic, universal system but manufactured model specific
Detailed instruction with pictures makes for a simple install
Tested and proven on our 500+ HP turbo and supercarged cars

-Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava
39 brand new inches left out of the original 50
rock and stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Perfect for any automotive or motorcycle application!
Withstands 1800˚F direct/2500˚F intermittent heat
Promotes increased flow for improved performance
Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
DEI HT Silicone Coating not required
Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
Hi-tech carbon fiber look
High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown

-Turbo Shield
brand new never used, paid $237.00 + shipping
sold my single before installing
Custom fit T3, T4, T6 & T25/T28 Titanium Turbo Shields with LR Technology provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier - shielding and protecting engine components, hoods and painted surfaces and offers a very cool looking carbon fiber look.
Made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material, Titanium Turbo Shields can withstand direct heat up to 1800 F and 2500 F radiant heat. This means retaining more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood heat. The result is a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!
Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
Anchoring hooks incorporated to secure shield
Custom fit for easy install
Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
LR Technology to prolong lifespan of shield
Hi-Tech custom carbon fiber look
Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration
T3
Outer circumference: 19”
Inner width: approx 2-1/2”

-Competition N54 Oil Catch Can by BSH. Adding the BSH Catch Can is one of the simplest ways to increase the performance and longevity of your twin turbo engine. The N54 specific Oil Catch Can features an important layer of aluminum mesh baffling to aid in the separation of oil and air upon entering the catch can. BSH's Competition Oil Catch Can is a must for anyone running higher boost on their 135i/335i/535i or for anyone looking to preserve the longevity of their engine.

Appreciate 0