BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-23-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
gravityautosports
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

/// OEM Accessories for Aussies!

Hey everyone,

Just so you know, we want to abide by forum rules 100%, so we are going to make this thread to keep all Aussie's who have emailed and PM'd about getting the accessories for the 135i updated while being on the correct forum for this type of thing.

Everyone has paid, and we are only missing the following:

Kris: OEM Alum pedals & Dead Pedal shipped to SpdRcr (Waiting on fitment confirmation)

Ronnie: BMW CF Mirror Caps, BMW Carbon Fiber Rear Deck Spoiler and Aluminum Pedals & Footrest shipped to Wayne (waiting for you to get back in town on Fri.)

Professor: BMW CF Spoiler, CF Mirrors, CF Diffuser BMW valve stem caps, Shadowline grill (Waiting to hear back; I sent you an email)

spdrcr: GP Thunder bulbs, Aluminium pedals AND footrest, Shadowline kidney grills shipped to Sydney (Waiting on our Pay Pal invoice)

And here are some pictures of the little surprise we had arrive at the warehouse today!!!

Spoilers are here, CF Mirrors are here, Pedals are here, Valve Steme covers are here, and the LEFT Shadowlines are here; we're just waiting on the RIGHT sides. Everything looks AMAZING!!!

Drew
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2008, 01:18 AM   #2
jksgoh
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2

Garage List
2008 E82 125i  [0.00]
good job drew,

dont know what im going to do with them when i get them tho... may car is still a couple of months away... but damn those mirror caps look nice!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2008, 01:30 AM   #3
cozza
///Mthusiast
Australia
Rep
Drives: M135i (March delivery)

Same here^ What will I do with these parts until my car gets here? I have visions of me sitting at my kitchen table with the mirrors either side of me, the spoiler stuck to the back of my chair... Oh dear, I'm losing my marbles!
      04-24-2008, 02:15 AM   #4
WAY
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

we are gonna have a whole bunch of Aussies who have cf parts and no cars!!! I wonder if I can put them on the X3 in the interim.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2008, 04:36 AM   #5
jksgoh
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2

Garage List
2008 E82 125i  [0.00]
hey drew,
so when you sending our stuff off?? cant wait to see them in the flesh!
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
gravityautosports
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Hey guys,

Spoilers are packed and ready to ship, we're just waiting on a payment.

We're waiting on the Right side kidney grilles to show up; all the left sides are here.

Everything else is here and ready to ship, we're just clearing up a quick fitment issue with RHD and LHD aluminum pedals.

Spoilers are definitely going out mid-week and I expect everything else to be out of here by week's end. Can't wait to see some pictures guys!!
Appreciate 0