BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-17-2008, 08:35 PM   #23
wa128
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 135i DCT

After seeing sndprssr's photos above I decided to take a second set of pictures. Overcast skies, 5:15pm, sun behind the trees, true color of the car becoming visible. I rechecked the camera settings and figured I could duplicate sndprssr's photos.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Crappy picture-taking skills? Crappy camera? Don't know what to make of it. This time I get a dull red instead of the true color that everyone including myself have seen with naked eyes.

I apologize to all who may have based a color opinion/decision on my original pictures. Sndprssr's shots are much truer. Plus you need to see it in person.

Sorry folks...