EINSER M
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
Being sponsored by Meister your opinion is skewed and motive behind this post questionable.

Ill agree that sound, tone, pitch, and volume are all subjective but those of us that actually compared systems and decided with our wallets arent biased beyond our personal taste.

Furthermore, I know for a fact 3 people have been able to secure an Akra system in titanium for less than the quoted price you have for the stainless Meister. A 4th was able to get the system without tips but I dont know at what cost... thats just the people I know of.

To me lower $$, superior material, arguably better craftsmanship, and having a muffler is a no brainer. More for my money. In fact I would have paid more for the Akra if I had to.

No argument though if you just want loud then Meister is a good option, but at that point any straight pipe will be just as loud. So why overpay? Even you say they are assclowns for charging $1200 for midpipes. Why are you going with someone else for midpipes?

Im not even going to get into the quality of the sound or the level of drone. Thats totally subjective... to each his own.
well since you want to state the record:

> meister is not my sponsor, GT HAUS is

> ive always said i though the meisterchaft sounded better than the akra, after all this is the OP's question isn't it? never said akra was shit, its a nice exhaust but way overpriced once you go the entire setup.

> i loved the meisterschaft the moment i heard it on felix's car at C&C and never looked back. if you want to know what my motive is , simply that i think its THE exhaust system for the 1M in my eyes, not my sponsorship

> so why are you quoting a discounted price on the akra vs an msrp for the meisterschaft, how is that comparing apples to apples again?

> yes the straight mids from meisterschaft are overpriced, i never said otherwise, with super spring and potentially berk offering those mids for less, their price will naturally go down due to new supply

> someone wouldnt even get a read on their akra evo system when we had the decibel meter in hand. enough said.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 02:42 AM   #24
HACKULO
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2012 BMW 335i coupe  [0.00]
2008 135i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EINSER M View Post

> ive always said i though the meisterchaft sounded better than the akra, after all this is the OP's question isn't it? never said akra was shit, its a nice exhaust but way overpriced once you go the entire setup.

> i loved the meisterschaft the moment i heard it on felix's car at C&C and never looked back. if you want to know what my motive is , simply that i think its THE exhaust system for the 1M in my eyes, not my sponsorship

> so why are you quoting a discounted price on the akra vs an msrp for the meisterschaft, how is that comparing apples to apples again?

> yes the straight mids from meisterschaft are overpriced, i never said otherwise, with super spring and potentially berk offering those mids for less, their price will naturally go down due to new supply

> someone wouldnt even get a read on their akra evo system when we had the decibel meter in hand. enough said.

ya i remember that, u want to get meisterchaft exhaust after u heard Powerbeast's 1M, it's not Gt Haus want to be ur sponsor first. u love that exhaust sounds not the price or sponsorship stuff.

cheap fast cars arent reliable
reliable cheap cars arent fast
and fast reliable cars ARENT CHEAP
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 02:46 AM   #25
EINSER M
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HACKULO View Post
ya i remember that, u want to get meisterchaft exhaust after u heard Powerbeast's 1M, it's not Gt Haus want to be ur sponsor first. u love that exhaust sounds not the price or sponsorship stuff.
thank you for confirming that since you were there
Papethova tried to make me sound a like a corporate clown
totally uncalled for
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #26
Papethova
Banned
Rep
Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M

Quote:
the 4th would be you u I believe??? you can tell everyone how much you got that akra without tips for everyone is dying to know
No I wasnt the 4th, in fact I believe I was the 2nd (from those I know of). My list wasnt chronological anyways.

Quote:

Go back and read the OPs question, obviously you didnt. He didnt ask what sounds better, he asked how can I get one without spending 6k. Maybe you can stretch it out to him asking what other exhaust sounds like the Akra because he wants that sound for less $$ but he didnt ask what sounds better than an Akra.

This is completely pointless because I already stated sound is SUBJECTIVE

I know people that paid more or the same for their Meister compared to what I paid for my Akra. I didnt quote prices, you did. I just shared my experience.

GT Haus.... Meister... Meister... GT Haus.... who the sponsor is doesnt matter. Bottom line its the Meister you got through the sponsorship.

This is my last post on this
Appreciate 0