BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
Gearhead999s
Major General
Rep
Drives: RR Velar R=Dynamic M2C R1200GS

July 23 Mosport DDT Charity Trackday.

Join Rob Hansen (Partner, McCarthy Tétrault), Dean Novak (Assistant General Counsel, Siemens Canada
Limited), Brent Layton (Vice-President, Canaccord Genuity) & Gabriel Riff (Director of Business Development,
Goodwood Funds) (aka Team Hammerhead I & II) on Friday, July 23rd for a Driver Development Track (DDT)
Day at Mosport International Raceway.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT WILL SUPPORT THE PEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY GROUP OF ONTARIO (POGO), A NONPROFIT
FOUNDATION ASSISTING FAMILIES & THEIR CHILDREN WITH CANCER, AND YOUNG ADULT CANCER CANADA
(YACC), AN ORGANIZATION HELPING YOUNG ADULTS DEAL WITH CANCER IN CANADA BY PROVIDING INSPIRATION,
INFORMATION AND SUPPORT. Rob, Dean, Brent & Gabriel are raising money for POGO and YACC as they
prepare to race Miatas at Targa Newfoundland in September 2010.
The Fine Print:
 The event will be limited to the first 30 drivers who register
 The event runs from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (rain or shine) and includes the following:
- Classroom instruction to start the day
- One-on-one in-car training with expert instructors
- Maximum 10 cars on the track for each 20 minute session (3 sessions per hour)
- Lunch
 The cost of the event is $300 & includes a tax deductible receipt for up to $100 issued by POGO
This clip demonstrates how challenging the DDT can be:

Check out Hammerhead’s charity website at: http://www.************/supportpogo
Why spend a Friday in July in your office when you could be hanging with a real gunslinger like Dean Novak?
For track location visit: http://www.mosport.com/directions.htm

Please contact myself for more information soon as there are not many spots left.

vetteman@sympatico.ca

905 764 4137 office

416 432 4617 cell Duncan
Appreciate 0