BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-01-2016, 10:01 PM   #1
N54 TuNeR
///Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 '08 335i Sedan

Post FS:RB Inlets Brand New

Pictures taken 11-1-2016 @ 11pm
Selling brand new RB Inlets.Box only opened for pics.Bought these to go upgraded Pure Turbos but decided on going VM Single Turbo.These have Never been used.Box was only opened for taking pictures.Comes with cnc adapters & caps if using BOV.if using recirculating diverters you take the caps off.Quote from RB...
The 3 custom CNC anodized adapters are described as follows:
1) (1) Custom CNC adapter for the PCV heating element. This gives a nice place for the OEM PCV heating element to be utilized, just as it was from the factory. Some may not wish to use the OEM PCV heating element for whatever reason or possibly even connect it on their own way and to their own liking, thus not needing the custom adapter.
2) (2) Custom CNC adapters for the recirculation for the diverter valves and are standard stock fitment that will be capped (like the stock units) when used with a BOV. These are almost always going to be required for any diverter valve combination. With a BOV application you can just plug them with a blanking cap and clamp as you did your original bungs on your original inlets.

New is 325.00 plus shipping,total was 350.00 shipped
selling 300.00 picked up or can meet up.if looking to ship then will add shipping,if using paypal then will add paypal fees or can be gifted.savings of $50.00,my loss.

also selling a Fuel it Stage 1 inline fuel pump.Has no more then 400 miles on it,upgraded to Stage 2 pump.will do 120.00 picked up also.Is like new and comes with everything.can show pics.comes with extras like in kit.
Attached Images

: JB4/MHD, ACF ST, Precision T/S 6062, AD-Eng Mounts, PrecisionRaceworks STG_3+LPFP,//HPF Exhaust Titanium Tips, Custom HighLow OCC, Precision RaceWorks Coils,RACE InterCooler, Custom Meth Kit, v8Bait(Justin)Tuning
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2016, 10:05 PM   #2
N54 TuNeR
///Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 '08 335i Sedan

these are 1.75" size
: JB4/MHD, ACF ST, Precision T/S 6062, AD-Eng Mounts, PrecisionRaceworks STG_3+LPFP,//HPF Exhaust Titanium Tips, Custom HighLow OCC, Precision RaceWorks Coils,RACE InterCooler, Custom Meth Kit, v8Bait(Justin)Tuning
Appreciate 0